1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Zopim on your site

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MG Plastering Mick, Jul 25, 2012.

1. MG Plastering Mick

MG Plastering Mick New Member

hi just wondered if anyone on here uses zopim instand messanger on there website and if they have actually had any succesful sales from having on there.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Member

Can't say I have, though it looks to be good value. Are you thinking about using it?

4. MG Plastering Mick

Definaty a good tool for any business there is a free version called the lite package which is free obviously not all features are available but enough to generate business.

5. bewerley

bewerley New Member

I read your posting and checked it out. It's another communication method and assuming you are sat by a computer it could work as a response mechanism. I cannot believe it will produce extra business although it could speed up Decision making.

A great tip I got from this Forum was using Facebook on my website. That has definitely brought me business as it can be updated easily every day with interesting snippets and photo's. Our clients feel they already know us before discussing business.

6. MG Plastering Mick

it does for me. when a visitor arrives on your site you can chat live with potential customers. some people now a days browse a few sites before making a phone call or sending an email.

i feel that this tool you can communicate instantly with the customer and potentially get a sale from it.

I aint clued up on the social media marketing. i have a facebook and twitter page but not really sure of how to go around advertising it because you cant really go adding every randomer in leeds.

7. bewerley

bewerley New Member

You don't have to be clued up. Just get a business Facebook account , stick the logo on your website,update it regularly and get your clients to add comments. Plenty of current work in progress photos and interesting stories of a day in the life of a plasterer.
    Add YouTube clips of yourself with professional tips and you might get a following