1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Zero immigration?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sevenhills, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Aftab

Aftab New Member

There is a points based system already in place and people who are allowed in are usually coming to fill a particular job but that little fact hasn't filtered down to those illiterates who say to hell with the universities etc. Then again that applies to Non-Europeans but from the European community there are no restrictions at all of course., but hey they are all-white.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. dervish99

dervish99 A Mod not a Rocker

yes but most of the 1 million unemployed youth either don't have the brains or the gumption to go to uni, they can't even be bothered getting a job, or voluntary work. They just sit at home watching Jeremy Kyle. i would rather swap these NEETS for some hard working imigrants any day, problem is we still have to pay the lazy NEETS benefits.

4. nevben

nevben New Member

it might have escaped your notice, but it has not escaped mine that all citizens of Europe are not white

5. Malky

Malky New Member

Well said …….. how many think immigrants are only Black. :icon_lol:

6. Malky

Malky New Member

Good point.

We keep hearing about teachers and nurses but what about the public sector workers that are on minimum wage, cleaners, porters, caretakers etc …… are they better off in work or on benefits.

7. Lutfsl

Lutfsl Registered User

Sorry but that's just wrong, are you really saying it's the victims fault? You would never apply that argument to other issues. They are out of work because we have flooded this nation with immigrants, both legal and illegal. We are still doing the same today.

8. Malky

Malky New Member

Given the choice above would you stay on benefits and get a %5.2 “pay” rise or would you take a borderline menial job that’s probably had a pay freeze for years and now as a cap of %1 ………… immigration can only fill a void that is there to be filled.

9. Aftab

Aftab New Member

maybe you'd better ask the chap who today calls himself lutfsl, in another of racist's incarnations I recall a refference to non whites as British born Immirants. So my inference was with that in mind, that to a racist a European is non other than white. Thanks for your input but it hadn't actally escaped my attention.

10. Matic

Matic New Member

Tough luck if you want a uni place, all rich chinese folk buy their kids the places, if you are from a working class family you are doomed.

11. Derc

Derc New Member

I think you're enjoying all this attention Aftab :icon_wink: and you're giving as
    much as you get, from the bigotted, to the seriously concerned about the out of control immigration from europe, asia and other lands, to this little island.
    You'll surely agree it's a soft touch, not only for immos but also for residents.
    Even 'our' Christian and atheist 'down and outs' can dine and sleep at St.Georges crypt. I don't know if there are any 'other country or faiths' equivalents to this.
    I don't think 'our' universities were originally built to teach the rest of the world
    but found it a good earner to do so, English also being the language to use, round the world.
    I also don't think that immigrants, who turn their back on their country of origin
    presumably to better themselves, or in our case for better weather, can grumble too much about the way their chosen country is run.
    We used to be a 'nation of shopkeepers' according to napoleon, and yes we still
    are, all be it 'open all hours' asian shopkeepers, who put the work and hours in.
    I admire anybody that works hard to get on in life.
    (think to self - that was fairly worded) :neutral:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  12. Aftab

Aftab New Member

Thanks for the attention but it's not a motivating factor I assure you that would be a serious flaw if true:icon_smile: The chap creating all the negative posting is an old chameleon foe and we go back a long way on these issues albeit repeating the same circular argument every time.:icon_rolleyes: I tended not to post a great deal with other commitments of work in the recent past. Recession making us all work harder and longer:icon_neutral:
    As for out of control immigration I have no problem in sensible debate on intellectual terms and may well agree with you on many a point. I also belong to the down to earth old school hard graft and deserving of the rewards being better than scrounging off the state system. We may differ in some approaches but what I reject is blanket labelling of people based on colour or religion, otherwise the problems are shared for all of us and so are the solutions.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  13. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Mod note - Derc, when you click quote, please do not delete the [/QUOTE] tag that follows the post you are quoting as it breaks the quote and messes up your post.

Cheers! :thumbs2:

14. sevenhills

sevenhills Active Member

tag that follows the post you are quoting as it breaks the quote and messes up your post.

[/QUOTE]

He's only a beginner, lol :frown:

15. Derc

Derc New Member

tag that follows the post you are quoting as it breaks the quote and messes up your post.

Cheers! :thumbs2:[/QUOTE]got yer Joe, trying to save space, it's a signwriting thing :thumbs2:

16. Derc

Derc New Member

got yer Joe, trying to save space, it's a signwriting thing :thumbs2:[/QUOTE] Have you noticed the word (QUOTE) stays there now
    Have I missed your point ? :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: he's only a beginner, icon lol. Oh by the way, what does lol mean - loads o luv, loads o laffs,
    luv of life, look out looney ?

17. Lutfsl

Lutfsl Registered User

The country is full, it's not hard to grasp with a million kids out of work.

18. dervish99

dervish99 A Mod not a Rocker

That record just keeps sticking, anyone got a new one?

19. Malky

Malky New Member

What makes you think that the coalition (Tories) have changed.

20. Derc

Derc New Member

I blame kids on their parents :icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  21. Mr Horsforth

Mr Horsforth New Member

Nice one Hall