1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

West Leeds based Professional Dog Walking Service

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Your Dog Walker, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Your Dog Walker

Your Dog Walker New Member

Your Dog Walker Is a friendly professional dog walking service. We are fully insured and CRB checked and have a purpose equipped vehicle with thermostatic temperature regulation in the interests of your pet's comfort and safety. We cover the West Leeds area including, Pudsey, Bramley, Stanningley, Rodley, Farsley, Armley ..... We are competitively priced and are only a phone call away.
    Our Microchipping service, carried out in the familiar, comfortable surroundings of your pet's own home, is only £15 and we are currently offering a one hour per day group dog walk (Mon-Fri) at a special price of only £35 per week.
    We would love for you to visit our website but cannot post a link as we are new to this site so please google Your Dog Walker in Leeds.
    Our telephone number is: 0113 322 9255 or 07539 647298.
    Call us now and take advantage of our free, no obligation personal consultation.
    We are more than happy to pay you a complimentary home visit to discuss your individual needs with no obligation.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. LeedsPetGuide

LeedsPetGuide New Member

Hello, I am Tiffy - Leeds Pet Guide. Just found your post. Please do add your page to my new site. leedspetguide.co.uk you sound perfect for this and it is Free. I want to connect with other pet owners and build a community for pet owners to find services. When I arrived in Leeds 2 years ago I found sourcing local services really difficult online. I am slowly getting there. I hope to see you on the site and please do write a blog about yourself if you can. I get a lot of hits from pet owners now I have to find people to join up!! The hard bit !! Tiffy x

4. Your Dog Walker

Your Dog Walker New Member

Hi Tiffy and thanks for the info. I have submitted my details to your site and am very grateful to you for this. The vast majority of my customers have found me through free advertising, personal recommendation and seeing my vehicle in the local area. I would not be dismissive of the paid for advertising that I also use but do often wonder if it represents value for money.