1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Wedding photography - special offer for 2013/14

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Jinky, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Jinky

Jinky New Member

I`m a registered, fully insured Leeds based wedding photographer that also covers commercial, portrait and even work. On top of this I love to travel and have a few trips planned in the coming year. To enable me to plan my work effectively and ahead, I am currently offering a massive discount on my full day wedding package meaning that for £725 you get:
    1. A pre-shoot aimed at helping with posing advice / relaxing in front of the camera resulting in images you may wish to use in different ways on your wedding day
    2. 10 hours shooting on the day covering from preparations right through to evening dancing etc
    3. Supply of all edited images on a disc in two folders, one set high resolution with license to print , the 2nd optimised for use on social media
    4. DVD slideshow of selected images set to music
    5. Photobooth set up with props as part of evening celebrations shoot
    6. Both DVDs in a presentation set adorned with images of the day
    I can also supply albums at a variety of prices (extra charge)
    I`ve had a great last few days taking a number of bookings and want to offer a further 4/5 packages at this great price to have a base of bookings for next year before reverting to full prices (currently £850). I believe I offer excellent value for money set against equivalent photographers but don`t seek to compete with the "£150-250 for the day " brigade and want to work with couples wanting a quality product to look at when the cake and rest of the wedding day accoutrements have long gone. If interested check out my website and feedback - I never disappoint. If you want to see examples of full day wedding shoots call me on 07975619349 and I am able to share passwords with you for weddings where couples have agreed I may share with potential customers. Get back to me quickly - a limited offer and all booking forms / deposits of 20% need to be with me by the end of August.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

Is that title better for you .

4. Jinky

Jinky New Member

Cheers Allen - I feel better now!