1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Website Design + Marketing

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by mrkidd85, Apr 21, 2015.

1. mrkidd85

mrkidd85 New Member

Good morning forum. As someone who has been in the website industry for a long time, I have decided to make websites professionally on the side to make myself a bit of extra cash. I'm currently in the process of building my own website, but I would like to get as many positive results as possible before I go live.

Because of this, I am offering businesses in the Leeds area (only) affordable websites that look great.

I see lots of cheap web designers out there who offer sub-standard websites for a low price, but I take pride in making it look great. It's also very important today that you have a website that is mobile friendly - all the websites I build are mobile responsive, which is vital especially after a Google update on mobile search today.

For a website up to 10 pages, I will build your website for the very affordable price of £300. This is a one time offer, and only have the time to make 3 websites for this price.

I have also worked in an online marketing capacity for almost a decade, including managing accounts for international clients and some of the country's biggest businesses. I am currently accepting SEO and social media clients - so if you need a bit of help reaching more people, drop me an email. mrkidd85@gmail.com

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

I wish you the best of luck, it's a tough market out there for us website designers.

4. mrkidd85

mrkidd85 New Member

Thank you sir. It most certainly is a tough market, but now is the ideal time to advertise as there is currently a Google update which will affect any website that isn't mobile friendly - so there will be lots of businesses looking to get a mobile friendly website.