1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Want your website on the very top page of Google?

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Lizzy, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

SEO - Search engine optimisation

We are one of the UK's leading SEO agency. Our world-class team of UK Google SEO professionals supplies our clients with contemporary, affordable natural and authentic approaches SEO services that are tailored to each individual campaign.

We're renowned nationwide for our innovative approach towards SEO, online reputation control and social media marketing, all of which can be combined to drive the success of your business on the web.

We've always considered client care and support as one of our priorities and we seek to outline and manage expectations from the very first consultation.

Is SEO cheating Google and other search engines? The simple answer is no. Google and other search engine encourage the right type of SEO (white hat), like our SEO packages. Watch the below video by Matt Cutts of Google UK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BS75vhGO-kk

We can help from only £50 per month.

Example:

If you have a Leeds plumbing business we can get your website on page 1 of Google and other search engines for the below search terms:

leeds plumbing
    leeds plumber
    plumbing in leeds
    recommended plumber in leeds
    cheap plumber leeds.

Cost: £50 per month and would likely take 3-5 months.

For further details see: http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/seo.html

Or contact us via our contact us page - http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/contact.html

Lizzy :) xx

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Just out of interest, if you are indeed one of the "UK's leading SEO agency", then how come when I Google "UK's leading SEO agency", you are on page 3?

Not being picky but genuinely interested in how it works :)

4. BAZI

BAZI Member

Have you any examples of getting a business on first page of Google in Leeds or anywhere else in the UK?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  5. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi Stardust,

Really nice to hear from you.

Google rank websites based on a number of factors including their presence on the net, but importantly also the keyword the website is optimised for. "UK's leading SEO agency" isn't a keyword we are optimised for.

6. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi Bazi,

Its really good to hear from you again. How's the roofing business going for you? Manage to get much work?

Keep an eye on our website over the coming weeks for examples of clients we have worked with. I am unable to post examples at this point has we need client permission to do so. Or you can email Simon Macbeth (our Design Manager) for some examples - info@1-to-1.org.uk

7. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Member

In my opinion 'professional' and 'cheap' SEO services are a contradiction. Value for money comes when you spend a little more. That's just my opinion though.

8. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

If your service is so good, could I pay once the results are proven ?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  9. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi JPMiddleton,

Really lovely to hear from you this evening.

There are plenty of companies selling the same type of service for £200-400 a month, I am sure you'll find plenty with a quick Google search. However we charge £50 a month has we don't overcharge our clients and ask them to pay a reasonable cost for the reasonable work we put it. Usually for such keywords on my first message there are around 2-3 hours worth of work a month. Once you have a strong network and formula for your SEO you can get good results easily.

If there is anything else you would like to know I am always happy to help.

10. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi Allen,

Just like all good services we value the work we do and expect to be paid. This is the reason we take the monthly payment at the start of each month.

If this is not something you can afford please read our '10 Ways to Get Traffic for Free' via - http://1-to-1.org.uk/web-marketing-for-free.html

11. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

Just curious, if "UK's leading SEO agency" isn't a keyword you are optimised for what keywords are you optimised for that we could use to see how far up google you come for those words?

12. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

In my business I charge my labour once the customer gets results. ( customer pays labour once boiler fitted, boiler serviced etc )
    The reason I ask is I have paid a number of company's to build my websites and they have never given me the service they first agreed.

13. Buttie71

Buttie71 New Member

Hi Allen,

I have had 2 sites built for me now and have had plenty of key words built into the background HTML / script, this along with getting your friends to log on to your site daily can get you higher rankings on google, just do not add too many key words or google can hammer you back down because of this. Organic growth onto the first page is more than possible.

Buttie 71

14. BAZI

BAZI Member

Hi Lizzy

And it’s wonderful to hear from you too, roofing is booming for us mainly because of my SEO skills, infact we are doing so well I have started a new SEO company and that’s also doing well. I think the reason why my SEO company is doing so well is because I’m able to prove that I can get on page one of Google within 1 week and position one within 6 weeks.

I think it will be difficult for you to make any money at SEO if you can’t show your potential clients examples of your SEO work, but good luck.

15. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

What's the business Bazi ,do you have a website.

16. BAZI

BAZI Member

Its Fuse Media, we had to take the email and phone number down for now as we could not keep-up with enquirys, mainly roofers in London.. www.fusemedia.co.uk

17. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Member

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

As someone else mentioned it's not difficult to get on page one organically, especially with keywords like that, that are fairly specific.

Good luck with your service, but its not for me.

18. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi Again JPMiddleton,

You're indeed quite right, its not for everybody.

Have a read of our free guide to help you on your way - http://1-to-1.org.uk/web-marketing-for-free.html.

Our team are also happy to provide free help, suggestion and advice on your own SEO and marketing campaigns. If you ask them nicely they'll even create backlinks on 50+ high PR websites for FREE. Contact them via this link:

http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/contact.html

We are always happy to help both customers and none customers in anyway we can.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  19. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Member

Thanks, but I'm very careful to avoid deals such as "50 back links on high PR sites". For the most part it doesn't look natural, and even worse generally isn't relevant.

I don't do any work on back links, rather I focus on products and content that gets linked to naturally.

Again, thank you but it's not for me.

20. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi JPMiddleton,

That's very incorrect - around 200-300 a month look natural. Backlinks are a very important part of any SEO campaign. Google and other search engine encourage the right type of SEO (white hat), like our SEO packages and the free backlinks I mentioned. Take a look at the video on the below page by Matt Cutts of Google UK.

http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/seo.html

Its also worth keeping up to date with the latest and every changing policies of google to help understand the do's and dont's of seo.

21. BAZI

BAZI Member

We had a roofer come to us wanting help with SEO, we suggested he go get his own backlinks and we would work on the content. Any thoughts on this angle.