1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

The 'right' choice in D. Major.

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by Seany, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    Here you go Darren, a thread all for yourself so you can talk about how super intelligent you are, and how that your political leanings make you more valuable and worthy to society than any one of an opposing view.

Let's try to engage here though, rather than just spouting out things that really don't make you look bright at all.

Now do tell all what is wrong with the left, and i'm sure people will be happy to engage in some sort of debate.

Over to you buddy.....

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    Why have you done this?

4. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

I think everyone has a right to their opinion as long as they are open to debate it. this particular poster seems to give it all out but then not be able to discuss a variable opinion, he just rejects it.

5. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    Because two other threads went wildly 'off course' from their original subject matter, but the subject matter it blew of course to, can, could, and should be open to talking about.

I don't mind talking about other views no matter what the content is about, but it is really annoying to see other threads get derailed.

If you don't want to engage with Mr Darren you don't have to read this thread, but hopefully, some of the other threads won't be blown off course as much.

Maybe this will help, perhaps not.

6. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    They arguably blow off course not because of Darrens comments but other users continue to engage with him.

Everyone knows rule #1 of the internet:- Do not feed the trolls

7. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    stop trying to blow this thread off course or i'll have to make your own thread! lol

8. Black.Wire

Black.Wire Member

I'd be really interested to know Darren's musical taste and what bands he's into.

Not in a "bet it's Skrewdriver" sneering way, but out of genuine interest.

9. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    Deacon Blue apparently.

10. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu

Genuinely worse than any of his "political" views.

11. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

Rage Against the Machine would be an odd choice.

12. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    The fact he hasn't posted here or anywhere else seems to show he's been banned?