1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Studio/bedsit wanted

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by jockkkk, Aug 5, 2010.

1. jockkkk

jockkkk New Member

Hi all,

I'm new to Leeds (I move in mid-August) and I need a short term bedsit/studio. I'm in the stage of giving notice on one flat and moving so money is tight. If anything is available please respond here.

Thanks

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Joe

Joe El Duderino

4. jockkkk

jockkkk New Member

Thanks Joe,

Which areas should I avoid?

Siobhan

5. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Hi Siobhan,

Do you have a job that you are going into? If so do you know where you are going to be working? There are a lot of parameters i.e: Are you a social person? etc etc...

6. jockkkk

jockkkk New Member

Short term it's just me so I'm looking for a bedsit/studio in a fairly safe area. Area-wise I'm more concerned for later down the line because my partner is moving up and we're looking to put down some roots. I'll be working in Holbeck and whilst I'd love to live in a flat overlooking the river it's out of my price range!

7. jkp02uk

jkp02uk New Member

or you can always house/flat share until your partner is here, then you can start looking properly.

I'm not trying to sell to you but Parklane Properties offer short term lets if you want to check out the website www.parklaneproperties.con

8. jockkkk

jockkkk New Member

Cool thanks, think I will. I'll get mroe for my money if I share.