1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

STOPTOBER Campaign: Stop smoking with hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by HTH1, Oct 1, 2014.

1. HTH1

HTH1 Member

On the 1st October 2014 the NHS campaign STOPTOBER for stopping smoking starts. Smokers often try various methods to help them stop e.g. using e-cigarettes - which is actually swapping one habit for another.

HYPNOTHERAPY with a properly qualified and registered hypnotherapist can help a smoker who genuinely wants to stop. It always important to check that someone is registered with the professional bodies (NCH, GHR, APHP and CNHC).

Throughout October the fee for SMOKING CESSATION will be reduced by 25%:
    £90 (normally £120) for a 2 hour session.

My office is based in Sheffield but I travel within a 50 mile radius. I shall be working in Ossett, West Yorkshire on Saturday 4th October 2014.

If you would like to know more about hypnotherapy and how I work please:

Visit: www.jp-hypnotherapy.co.uk

Ring for an informal chat in the first instance - there is no pressure to book: 0114 270 1782 or 07850 045929

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

I'm quite happy with my e-cig habit thank you ;)

4. HTH1

HTH1 Member

I am pleased to read that Mr Temple Dean and it is so much healthier than the real cigarettes. Some people do want to stop the e-cig at some point and come for hypnotherapy. So if you ever feel you want to do that don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks for posting.