1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Someone forget to put a shilling in the meter?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by tome, Feb 9, 2016.

1. tome

tome Active Member

With the outage over the weekend, I was wondering either that or Big D had returned to wreak revenge on us.

Croggy likes this.
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Good to see we're back!

4. Leeds Forum

Leeds Forum For Everything Leeds Staff Member

Yes big apologies, seems as urgency isn't a concept understood by the hosting company!

Edit: View new posts seems to be working again now - so it's not all bad (although we do apologise it took us that long to fix it!)

PS. We did take the opportunity to update to the latest forum software though :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  5. Mr Gary C

Mr Gary C Well-Known Member

No harm done. I think it was a valuable opportunity for us to reflect on how much we'd miss the forum if it wasn't here.

A few people asked me if I was having trouble accessing the forum, because they couldn't get on, and i got the feeling that there was concern it had closed.

Obviously, the forum is nowhere near as busy as it was a few years ago, but the forum format has died out over recent years. Compared to some, this is still quite a busy forum.

Anyway...as you were.

Croggy likes this.