1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Sleek, professional Web Design for all your needs

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by ToneMGMT, Feb 1, 2015.

1. ToneMGMT

ToneMGMT New Member

Hello there, I have been producing website for a number of years and an now ready to start offering my services out, as quite frankly I really enjoy it!

My prices start at £200 for a full project which seems fair for the amount of time I put in and I can usually turn them around in a week. Whether you are business, have a portfolio to show off, I can produce it for you, broadly speaking below are the benefits:

24/7 Support
    Unlimited alterations to your site until your happy with the final product
    Unlimited storage
    Incredibly easy for you to update your site
    Free hosting + domain for 1 year
    Mobile, tablet, and desktop versions of your site included
    Unlimited emails
    Free social media setup on Facebook and Twitter
    Free domain & hosting for a year

I see a lot of people advertising web design for £20?! Well, I'm sure you really do pay for what you get there, enough said.

I genuinely have a no-nonsense approach to my work, am passionate and excited. The proof is in the pudding, please view the link below for my most recent project

Call today on 07922385657 or send me an email on design@tonemgmt.com and let's chat ideas!

Also happy to meet face-to-face should you wish to further discuss, I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks for reading this,

Tom

2. Forum Ad Advertisement