1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Shipley is so full of crap...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hairyloon, Nov 5, 2015.

1. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    Rothwell and Elmet is Tory too

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. tome

tome Active Member

Gubmint - The Government. "On Wenzdee, ah gits mah free gubmint cheez."

4. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

This is not an anti-Tory endeavour, I am non partisan: I oppose all MP's who cannot conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.

5. TMC

TMC Member

Favourite Bands:
    Proud Mary
    Russell Howards Good News had a bit about Davies on it last night. He went through a few of the debates that he talked through and made a point of referring to the 93 minute speech to fill the debate time up. He then called him a dick 4 or 5 times much to the hilarity of the audience.
    Nothing ground-breaking, but it may have raised the profile of Davies on a few peoples radar as another twatty Tory MP. They also showed the picture that was used earlier in the thread where he has the sign claiming he would speak out for carers.

I didn't see the programme last night but caught up with it after seeing it mentioned on twitter.

6. Cowl2

Cowl2 Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    Fugazi
  7. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

We should close it down: block off the roads in and out and suchlike things...

8. TMC

TMC Member

Favourite Bands:
    Proud Mary
    Christ, not again! Kids learning emergency first in school? Not on his watch.

9. Staypuff

Staypuff Active Member

Jesus, what a ****

10. Cowl2

Cowl2 Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    Fugazi
    Can I go to at least one Golden Cabinet before we start the cultural boycott?

11. tome

tome Active Member

It's SHITLEY really, who are they trying to kid.

12. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

Anyone in the Bradford district fancy setting up a petition? http://epetition.bradford.public-i.tv/epetition_core/
    I would, but the rules say:

13. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

Some of those Golden Cabinet nights look ace. Is it Gus from Mucky Sailor/Gurgles who's behind all that?

14. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

I am minded to petition Parliament to change the name...
    I have no doubt they would reject it: words that might cause offence are not allowed.

If I set it up, would anyone here want to sign it?
    Or does anybody else want to: I think I've done enough petitions this week...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  15. tome

tome Active Member

No! I think it's a ship idea.

Hairyloon likes this.
  16. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

Is it evil of me to wonder if this is Karma?

[​IMG]

17. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

18. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

He is such a ****. His trade-off for disagreeing with the leadership is that he'll do things like this for them.

He did a similar thing on blocking legislation for landlords. He reckons they shouldn't have any responsibility for making their properties fit for human habitation.

Wanker.

19. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

I have not yet seen any better idea than sanctioning the constituency: blockade the roads and withdraw all public services...

20. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

Given that all public services will be withdrawn eventually - or privatised - then some sort of Trumpesque wall might be in order. To do it properly we'd have to make Shipley pay for it somehow.

21. harrygarner

harrygarner Member

I like the sixties clock tower the shopping centre is very comprehensive for a small town at least it ha kept it rail link