1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Secret Leeds Site.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jackdaly, Jan 20, 2016.

1. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

I wonder if anyone here is also a member of Secret Leeds Forum ?. recently I have had problems on my lap top and have had to change various passwords, unfortunately I now do not know my S. L. password and can not log in there. I wonder if anyone here is also a member and if they would contact theAdmin and inform them of my problem as for what ever reason is I can not get a reply though I have sent various e. mails.
    my user name on there is j.c.d. . Any help would be appreciated, Regards, Jack Daly (ex. Beeston)

P.s For anyone interested in Old or Present day Leeds that is a brilliant site and well worth a visit.
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

I have a vague memory that Mexico75 was into all this stuff. However, since the site search function still seems to be buggered, I can't go hunting to confirm that suspicion.
    Mexico75 likes this.
  4. iansmithofotley

iansmithofotley New Member

Hi Jack,

I have just sent a message via the Secret Leeds website to the Administrators about your problem, together with a link to this Leeds Forum thread.

5. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

Well played that man.
  6. Rover

Rover Member

I hope an admin person sees this note. Surely there is some way for Jack Daly to get back into the Forum. I'll try to get into the Secret Leeds site.
  7. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

See above, fella. Yer man of Otley is already on it :)
  8. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello Jack, it will be possible for admin to re-set your password, hopefully Ian's message will get though, but I can also email him.
  9. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

Thank you for all your quick reply's, much appreciated.
  10. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello again, Jack
    Can you visit the login page on SL and click I forgot my password?
    Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly. If you are not able to reset your password this way, let me know and I'll try admin again, lol.
  11. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

Yes Please. For whatever reason I am now just getting Error
  12. cavie

cavie Member

The first rule of the The Secret Leeds site it YOU DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THE SECRET LEEDS SITE. What is this, fuckin' amateur hour? :-/
    Stardust, Croggy and Mr Gary C like this.
  13. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

I was a member there ages ago. About 2-3 months back I was just reading some posts on a really interesting thread (about paranormal stuff) and about 5 pages in I realised it was a thread I started and then just disappeared from the site :)
  14. Mexico75

Mexico75 Active Member

I used to use it and got some useful leads off there but it's mostly old people and ghost hunters on there these days.