1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Scottish referendum

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Derc, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Oh thank-you for giving us the benefit of your expertise on Oil, Fish Farms, Whisky, Whiskey, and Water. What a wonderful breath of education you have in Scotland how have we ever survived without it my lord. You never answered when or how the water was delivered to us in our hour of need, but if it came from you then it can only have been Devine intervention and I humbly was wrong again. You say we will have to pay for these when you graciously get your independence and are rich beyond your wildest dreams and can pay for many Council houses. It shows how stupid we really are we thought we were paying for them now.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. thistle

thistle Registered User

Rock On Independance chippy laddie .. Whas like us --> Naebody :icon_lol:

4. Oh mighty Scottish hero, if you want to shorten your posts who am I lowly Yorkshire man to argue. You have summed it all up in just 9 words, real poetic majesty. Why do you not write some of that brilliant prose? I would buy the book time and time again. More please.

5. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

Independence could spell disaster for England. If all these Jocks go home to Utopia who is going to fill our city centre doorways ??

6. Jack please if I did not know better I might think you doubted our Scottish heroes and their ability to live without us. Thistle has told us that they will have Council Houses coming out of their ears with the Oil (that is all held in Aberdeen) the Fish Farms, the Whisky and the Water that we used to get for free and will have to pay for. Even though our intellect is lower than that of the common Scot even we surely can connect the Scottish vagrants in our City Centre doorways and the new build Council Houses North of the Border. Stop doubting him he has spoken.

7. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

My son in law is an Aberdonian and though he is a good husband and father he can peel an orange in his pocket one handed.

8. thistle

thistle Registered User

Mighty Scottish Hero ..Cheers chippy laddie
    ma nickname in these parts is the stud and you ken the saying Scottish hero
    well noo that makes me feel a Proud Scotsman even mair so laddie :D

jacklady .. Independance fir Bonnie Scotland wuid cause Engerlund
    to Panic as never before as youse inc yer Prime minister are awe panicking
    the noo even long afore the vote takes place in 2014
    we Bonnie Scots awe ken yeese Engerlishmen are worrying
    as you awe ken Scotland inc yer prime minister kens Scotland
    have everything going fir it tae gan it alone

As Mr Salmond sais south ireland are stronger alone
    Norway are much stronger alone and with chatting with the Norwegian Leader
    both over in Norway and also in Scotland the Norwegian leader sais VV
    that Scotland has everything going for it for going it alone
    OIL which lies in Aberdeen <-- and fir many yrs Engerlund and Westminster has benefitted tremendously fae Scotlands Oil
    and we shouldve been a free country many many Moons ago
    BUT this then wouldve left Engerlund well and truly
    hung out to dry and saying such also Our Crystal clear water unlike Engerlunds whatever water which its meant to be lol

We in Scotland also have so so much of such
    unlike in Engerlund whom when run dry and come crying like babies to Scotland wanting us tae bail u lot oot again and again ..but hey youse shall pay over the nose for such when Scotland is Free which is only a matter eh time noo
    and hey the clock is ticking doon as ye awe gape at this mge ladys remember :nod: Freedom :D

Oh ye and as for tramps and scroungers
    when i 1st arrived in Leeds for a visit last mth for my very first time in Leeds
    the first thing i encountered was a local unkempt Leeds guy asking me as i walked out from train station asking me for a £1 and hey this tight wad Scot handed him a £2 coin so we aint all tight ye know as thats only
    a saying regards Aberdeen and been such for many a yrs
    but although i aint Aberdonian i dont believe thats true
    at all the same as Leeds more than once there i was tapped for money
    but doesnt mean to say all Leeds folks are scroungers Ladyboy
    dont ye agree or maybe youse are , possibly it wiz you i gave the money to ladyboy :icon_lol:

noo hiv a guid day as i am away to go oot n' aboot
    the stud <- jist ask the Leeds ladys as they want a real Man
    a Bonnie Scotsman and i fit the bill :biggrin: known as the stud aroond these parts n' beyond and the Leeds ladys love us Scotsmen as they are fed up i heard with their wimpy Yorkies

a actually felt sorry fir them being with wimps :nod:
    and them seeing a proud Scotsman well Sorry jacklady
    but hey they dinnae call me Nessie aroond these parts fir nout
    ye know :icon_lol:

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  9. Yes oh mighty leader from the North. I am not surprised you are a stud, I bet you put those useless French and Italians to shame? Of course we accept we just don't come into it here in England, our ladies continually speak of getting it on with an Highlander, and if they don't fancy it then you always have that handy knife stuck down your sock, what excellent forward thinking. We really are in awe of you.

10. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

11. Tartan Handsome Stud Nessie. How dare they, its obvious that there could be absolutely no flaws, defects or mental problems with anyone North of The Border. You have described perfectly on many occasions just why you are superior and I for one have no doubts.
    One little worry though you seem to get yourself into lots of trouble in Bars and Hotels particularly with us English dogs. Maybe provoked by our jealousy for the oil, whisky, salmon and water? Perhaps you may wish to stay away?

All I can say is with this jealousy for oil we have its a good job the Saudi's, Iraqi's and Irainian's are not allowed to drink.

12. thistle

thistle Registered User

Ive been tae Saudi Arabia and had a drink do you believe everything which is said laddie

as naebody stops a proud Bonnie Scot fae hivin a wee bevvy lady ok :D

13. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

14. Oh illustrious gracious tartan stud hero, forgive me I have not travelled further than Morley. We have rumours that they do not drink, thank-you again for correcting me. One day I must visit Manchester so I can see the Saudi's rolling about the pubs fighting because someone has mocked their accent.

15. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

16. thistle

thistle Registered User

Knew yer Surgeon wisnae fae Leeds thats fir sure as Scots make the best Surgeons

but heard theyre kept busiest in Leeds a wonder why Ladyboy eh :D

17. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

There can be only one, lol (oops, hang on, isn't Christopher Lambert American-born French, not Scottish after all!

18. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

You forgot to mention about your Job of work, perhaps you are a secret agent (OO3 I/2)

19. Jack you are at it again! There's nothing 3 1/2 about Thistle Stud Nessie the Tartan Charmer thats for sure. Not only has he educated us that everything Scottish is better than us from football to Surgeons via Oil and Salmon he is a wizz with our women too. Surely the population of Scotland must be more than 5 1/2 million with studs like him around?

20. thistle

thistle Registered User

Naw Chippy but hey the Population in Engerlund is up and hey half have Scots blood

now thats naw bragging laddie or is it :icon_lol:

21. bewerley

bewerley New Member

Dirty Scottish coaster with a saltired smoke stack,
    Butting through the Firth in the mad March days,
    With a cargo of Fife coal,
    Fish tails, pig-heads,
    Haggises, Buckfast and cheap tin trays.
    Apologies to John Masefield,