1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Replying to email

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Malky, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malky

Malky New Member

Hi

After receiving a email from Geoff I thought it only right to reply, the reason I a haven’t been around is because I have cut back heavily on all types of social networking, it becomes addictive …. LOL.

Sheffield forum, Leeds Forum, Facebook, Twitter and then there is the football and MX5 forums ……… you have to draw the line somewhere. I was “addicted” to Sheffield Forum but have now limited it just to the footy although when the lib / dems get the spanking that’s been coming to them since the day they jumped in to bed with the Tories I might have to post in the general section again ….LOL

Anyway that’s enough from me …….. all the best Malky

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Leeds Forum

Leeds Forum For Everything Leeds Staff Member

Hi Malky, it's Geoff here - thanks for popping by. I changed the subject of this topic from "Geoff . . " to "Replying to email" as otherwise it looked a bit strange. Glad to hear you're ok :)

4. nevben

nevben New Member

In relation to football are you an happy chappie or are you waiting for your team to win promotion, I guess your are from Sheffield

5. Malky

Malky New Member

I am from the nervous side of town ………… big day out already planned ……………….. just hope that this time we get a result to cap the day off ………… I have started a thread about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.