1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Part time person required to build ebay shop

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Allen, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

I am looking for someone part time to run my ebay shop, also run my websites if possible.
    this could be made to fit around yourself, you could work from our office or from home.
    please contact me for more infomation.

Allen Hart
    CCH Leeds Limited
    01943 876999
    07725 692699

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. jonnypcraft

jonnypcraft New Member

Hi Allen

Could I help? I'm a web designer by trade with over 10 years experience building and maintain all types of websites.

Jonny

4. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

please call me and we could chat about what we need. Thanks

5. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

Still looking for someone to help me build an ebay shop .. pm me if interested or call me. Thanks

6. Janus

Janus Member

Hi Allen, I think maybe the thread title could be a little misleading. As I browsed the threads I thought, here is someone that wants an eBay shop building (like you might build a website). Then when I went in to the post (because I was going to ask you something about eBay) I realised as soon as I read the post that was not the case, and that you wanted someone to run the facility and not actually build it. The use of the word build can be ambiguous Hope my outside view is of some help. Some thread titles will show up in searches online as well as on here.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  7. Allen

Allen Heating Engineer

Not sure what you mean, we want someone to help build our eBay shop. Once it's built and content added would it not just need relisting each month.

8. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

Did you find someone for this?
    I was a bit tied up at the time, then I completely forgot...