1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Part time excellent remuneration.

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by rogera57, Dec 31, 2014.

1. rogera57

rogera57 Registered User

PART TIME HOME BASED OPPORTUNITIES.
    INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
    FULL TRAINING/SUPPORT PROVIDED.
    EXCELLENT REMUNERATION.
    HOURS TO SUIT CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
    IMMEDIATE EARNINGS.
    ABILITY TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
    MAIL FOR APPLICATION rogera57@outlook.com OR RING 07757048952.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

Don't we have a ban on spammers on this forum?
    I suggest that if RogerA doesn't come back with a bit more constructive information about these job vacancies, then he should be booted... or possibly billed for the advertising. ;)

4. rogera57

rogera57 Registered User

No Spam here Hairyloon.
    Didnt know you were forum "police".

5. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

Your only posts have been adverts and you have not answered reasonable requests for more information so it looks like spam.
    Furthermore, I understand from a reliable source that you are not even bothering to reply to responses to those adverts. Are you just phishing for email addresses?

6. rogera57

rogera57 Registered User

Havnt a clue what you are talking about "Chief Inspector" - little bit of advice-get a life!!!!

7. sunsh49

sunsh49 New Member

This is spam- google the quoted phone number if in any doubt.

8. rogera57

rogera57 Registered User

Wow please enlighten - how is it Spam i am intrigued?

9. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

10. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

The member you are insulting is simply trying to warn others in case you are a Spammer. the easy way is to give the details as he has asked for. if you are genuine that should not be a problem.

11. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

I love the way this forum self polices spammers.

rogera57 if you would like to supply more information about this offer please feel free, but if you just wish to protest your innocence and insult our regulars, you're gone!

12. rogera57

rogera57 Registered User

You dont desrve a forum -please close this account.
    Your Forum Police can carry on but really do need to get a life!
    Intriguing how me calling them police is insulting but they can call you a spammer
    hich i am not and thats ok-pt kettle and black spring to mind!
    Bye and thanks for your help.

13. sunsh49

sunsh49 New Member

The oxygen of publicity- just what he wanted

14. rogera57

rogera57 Registered User

Way too deep for my little brain sunsh49!
    Happy New Year

15. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

You had a chance to explain your offer / scheme or whatever your proposition was and did not so what else are we think.

16. adreamforlife

adreamforlife New Member

Found this here

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/124587-is-this-guy-for-real

Anyone ever seen anything like this?
    I was looking on a website for work (I'm unemployed + seeking) and I though it was an add for bookmaker wanted someone who understood odds etc... anyway I emailed them and received this reply... is this a scam ?

Hi and many thanks for your reply to my advert.
    The first point i would like to make is that these opportunities are 100% genuine and 100% secure-you will not be spammed or scammed in any way - neither will you be asked for any monies "up-front" although i do charge a commission of £10 for every £60 profit that you make(paid in arrears).
    What i do is provide instructions/training enabling my agents to take money off the bookmakers each and every day-absolutely "risk-free" by playing them off against each other and taking advantage of the offers available.You can use it just to generate some spending money or come and work with me on an on-going basis-full support will be provided and no experience is required.
    We start with the opening account offers and then move onto the on-going promotions that allow us to release monies for "free".
    Only reputable Blue Chip bookmakers are used most of which are household names.
    All you need to do is to follow simple instructions as you go through your training period but you will soon pick up the methods-i have a list of 45 Bookmakers coupled with all the relevant codes that will allow you to maximise your revenue.
    Just try this first sample and if you follow the simple instructions you will earn a mininmum of £100 in your first week and £200 in your second week-Tax Free and Risk Free.
    Just try this it is very simple!
    1)Ring Corals Bookmakers 0800242232(Standard Rate Phone Call)-open an account and deposit £10 quote ref SUN(you saw the add in the Sun Newspaper)-this will then give you a £20 Free Bet when you have placed your first £10 Bet.
    Tennis Tonight ATP Madrid Masters S.Wawrinka v M.Granollers Starts 22.30.
    Back Wawrinka to win at odds of 1/4 with the £10 and tell them that you want to save your £20 Free Bet until later.
    If Wawrinka wins you will have £12.50 in your account which you can withdraw straight back to your bank and you also have a £20 Free Bet which i will show you how to trade out at a profit.
    In the unlikely event that Granollers wins you will have lost £10 but still have a £20 Free Bet which i will show you how to trade out of to recover this and also generate a profit.
    Any problems ring or text 07757048952.
    Cheers
    Roger

17. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

All the major Bookmakers and all the Bingo/ gambling Company's offer "Fee £20 or so bets to get you in the net so you do not need anyone else if you are gullible enough to get involved. there are no ways to "Get rich quick schemes " with betting and if there was people like Roger would not need you.