1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Paranormal Lover

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by theparaexperience, Apr 8, 2014.

1. theparaexperience

theparaexperience New Member

Hey guys!

My name is Kirsty and im looking for like minded people from Leeds to join my new paranormal team. This has the potential to be a great team!

If your interested in joining a fast growing team of paranormal lovers please contact me

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. GrahamB

GrahamB Member

In all honesty, I'm just an average, red-blooded male like most of us (unless you happen to be female), and I've had my 'performance' between the sheets described as many things, but never has it been regarded as 'paranormal', although I quite like to think it'd had often been 'out of this world'!...:icon_wink:

4. Leodis Loiner

Leodis Loiner Member

Hi Kirsty,

Welcome to the forum!

:)

5. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello Kirsty, welcome to the forum.

6. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Hey Kirsty! I'm very much in to anything paranormal and have chatted about it a few times on here. Feel free to send me links to any website / FB page you have and I will check it out :)

7. aej1

aej1 Active Member

Ohh good idea and like it. Let me know how to get in touch.
    Ann

8. willynillysilly

willynillysilly New Member

How about the pyramids in Giza - who do you think built them? This is even more mind-blowing than actual paranormal stuff. Since we couldn't build anything as big now, with all the technology and machines at our disposal, how would anyone do it 'apparently' 2500 BC?

9. aej1

aej1 Active Member

This is stupid Your name says all

10. willynillysilly

what is clever then?

11. aej1

aej1 Active Member

A proper reply

12. willynillysilly

this may be completely off the topic, but i think there is a book you should include on your reading list - "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell.

13. aej1

aej1 Active Member

I do not think so. Do not have to read about the paranormal. And what makes you an expert?????

14. aej1

aej1 Active Member

Yes I am psychic I know when being b''''''ed But I sense you are what sh'tter

15. willynillysilly

it's nothing to do with paranormal - that's why i said it might be off the topic.

16. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Sorry I don't quite follow that reply.

17. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

posting while drunk is never a good idea

18. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

I actually think this is a really good discussion (although like you say, maybe not on topic for this thread).

To build something like the pyramids without the kind of technology that we have available today is quite mindblowing to me.

19. willynillysilly

Exactly! We're fed all that stuff about the pyramids in Giza being 'tombs of 3 mightiest pharaohs' and there are so many discontinuities there! Like, there is no single hieroglyphic inside the Great Pyramid - the name comes from the fact that the only writing found inside it said 'Khufu', but it was proven that it was written around no earlier than 2000 years ago! And there is a theory that pyramids were some sort of power plants - they once were covered with lime blocks that would be some sort of solar pannels! and that's not even the tip of the iceberg. there's still lot we don't know about the pyramids - about 15% of the Great Pyramid volume are empty spaces. What we have discovered is barely above 1%!

20. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Interesting stuff! If I am honest I don't know all that much about it, however my son is currently covering ancient Egypt this term at school so I am sure it's something I will read up on.

21. willynillysilly

When i first read some mind-blowing/disturbing stuff on ancient Egypt, i was 11 - i couldn't fall asleep for 2 nights in a row! Literally, there's more crazy stuff to pyramids, look the phrase 'Gantenbrink's door' up, that one is quite scary if you ask me! Did you know that if you divide the perimeter of the Great Pyramid by its double height, what you'll get will be number pi?