1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Ofsted Registered Childminder

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by kirstie, Oct 6, 2014.

1. kirstie

kirstie New Member

Hi I'm Kirstie, Im an Ofsted Registered Childminder with 11 years experience.
    I have 4 children of my own 3 of whom live at home with me . They are aged 21, 19 & 13. My eldest children are in full time employment and are fully CRB checked.

I am based in Hunslet and offer a unique collection and drop off service. I regularly collect children from the LS27/LS10 areas.

My childcare is provided from my own home with a designated area for the children. I have a fully enclosed garden with lots of varied outdoor play toys.

I provide regular trips out to Play centres/Tropical World/ Parks etc where I meet other local childminders, this gives the children an opportunity to make friends both within and outside of my setting.

I have a full driving licence and have a 7 seater vehicle equipped with car seats for all ages and appropriate insurance.

References from other parents can be provided.

My Experience
    have almost 12 years childminding experience having being registered with ofsted since March 2003. I also have 27 years of experience bringing up my own 4 children.
    I have cared for children from the ages of 12 weeks to 11 years. I also have experience of caring for children with additional needs.
    My Qualifications
    Level 3 Cache Childminding
    Paediatric First Aid
    Safeguarding
    Child Protection
    Food and Nutrition

For more information Please call 07939811519

2. Forum Ad Advertisement