1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by gman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. gman

gman New Member

Hi ,,I am new to this forum and am a Hunslet Hawks fan...Cheers all...:biggrin:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

welcome on board, glad you joined us.

4. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Hey Gman, welcome to the Leeds Forum :)

5. gman

gman New Member

Thanks.....

6. gman

gman New Member

Thanks....

7. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hi, welcome to the forum.

8. gman

gman New Member

Thanks....

9. Leodis Loiner

Leodis Loiner Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

:icon_cool:

10. gman

gman New Member

Thanks.....

11. David L

David L Registered User

Welcome to the Forum gman, I`m new here myself and just getting to know the natives......

Look forward to reading your posts :wave:

12. gman

gman New Member

Cheers bud.i will try and make them interesting!!

13. David L

David L Registered User

I am a member of quite a few Forums, for a specific subject which is of interest to me, but even though this one isn't as active as the others at the moment, I do think because the Members are local to Leeds it could become a very good site as there is lots to talk about regarding the areas we live in....

14. aej1

aej1 Active Member

Welcome hope you enjoy the site.

15. gman

gman New Member

Cheers bud I'm sure I will.......

16. Rover

Rover Member

Welcome gman, I hope that you enjoy participating in this interesting past-time. This is one of the pastimes that helps me retain my sanity.

17. gman

gman New Member

Hi I'm sure I will..thanks for the welcome......

18. Wiljoy

Wiljoy New Member

Hi everyone,I was born & bred in Yorkshire until I decided the weather was no good to me or my family so my wife & 2 kids uprooted and came to the :Lucky Country:..Australia and never for a moment have we regretted it,PERFECT.i served an apprenticeship at William Nicholsons who were on Sheaf Street off Hunslet road.between 1943 & 1950 and my qualifications allowed me on the "10 pound poms list" obviously I am now retired and I am enjoying life in an Adelaide outer suburb.

ps. I HAVE NEVER WORN AN OVERCOAT OR A PAIR OF GLOVES SINCE I ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA IN 1967.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  19. gman

gman New Member

Welcome to the forum bud ...its pissing it down here...enjoy your retirement...

20. David L

David L Registered User

Yes, welcome to the Forum, heavy rain all night here, and cold wind......I think you made a wise choice Wiljoy, look forward to your posts. :thumbs2: