1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

New photo blog about Leeds

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by mMMm, Mar 17, 2014.

1. mMMm

mMMm New Member

I am inviting you to visit my new blog, comment and give me ideas where to go now. I am interested in architecture but not only.

cityjungle-leeds.blogspot.co.uk

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Derc

Derc New Member

Enjoyed your pics mMMm, you have a nice smooth almost relaxing style, (in my humble opinion) same applies to your captions, subtle skills.
    Kirkstall Abbey and Temple Newsam have been done to death, Harewood House might be worth a visit. Personally I like canal locks and suburban views
    but as I mentioned you make city views look pleasant. Do you mind if I share your 'Whip-ma-whop-ma-gate' plaque on facebook? with you mentioned of course.

Welcome to the forum and Leeds. :icon_smile:

http://cityjungle-leeds.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2014-01-16T12:15:00-08:00&max-results=7

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  4. Leodis Loiner

Leodis Loiner Member

Hi mMMm,

Welcome to the forum!

:)

5. aej1

aej1 Active Member

Why not try the Leodis site.

6. mMMm

mMMm New Member

Yes, you can, but please place link to my blog to. I didnt see them as relaxing but the truth is I'm taking my camera each time I want to relax after long week in work :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  7. Derc

Derc New Member

Thanks mMMm, put your site on as my earlier post on this thread. Good hunting.