1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Need some one to fit gas cooker

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Tara, Jul 17, 2011.

  1. BAZI

    BAZI Member

    Yeah right, call a gas engineer to see if its leaking? Tara is not saying she has a gas leak.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

  3. Allen

    Allen Heating Engineer

    No she is saying she is moving into a new house, the advice and information is from the GasSafe Website, if you have a problem with the advice contact them.

Share This Page