1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Moving to Leeds

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by Buckzie623, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Buckzie623

Buckzie623 New Member

Hi peeps,

I am relocating to Leeds in the next 2 months. I am currently living in Hampshire down in the south. At present I am looking for somewhere to live, I know the area as have lived there before. Just wondering if anyone is looking for a lodger at all????? Thought i'd give it a go on here.

I'm a 30 year young male, relocating back to leeds as that is where my daughter lives, so moving to be close to her again. I work in the telecommunications business at present and will be looking for similar there in Leeds.

If anyone know of anything feel free to give me shout :icon_lol:

Alex

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, I can't help with the lodger issue but maybe someone else on here can. Good luck.

4. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum, and good luck in finding accommodation.

5. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Hi there, welcome to the site :)

There is often people posting rooms to rent in the classified section of this forum, also the Gumtree Leeds website has a page for this too. Good luck, I hope you get sorted with something soon! x

6. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

7. emm1

emm1 New Member

Have you looked on gumtree or spareroom.com I have used them in the past and found them really useful!