1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Motorcyle Licence Help - L Plates Etc

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mr Gary C, Dec 29, 2015.

  1. Mr Gary C

    Mr Gary C Well-Known Member

    I passed my driving test back in 1991.

    I'm looking to buy a scooter this year (either a Vespa or Lambretta). Does anyone know if my licence will allow me to ride one without passing a test and if so, will I need to display L plates?

    If not...how do I go about getting lessons and going through a test?

    I would like to not only ride this myself, but take my son pillion...so I think I'd need to pass a test for this.

    Does it make any difference if the scooter is a twist and go, as there are a number of vespa look-a-likes (AJS Modena etc)?

    Any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

  3. eggle

    eggle Member

    Favourite Bands:
    Fred The Oyster
  4. Mr Gary C

    Mr Gary C Well-Known Member


Share This Page