1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Market Research in Leeds receive payment of £140

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by LaurenK, Mar 25, 2015.

1. LaurenK

LaurenK New Member

Market Research opportunity in Leeds area.
    Receive payment of £140.

Criteria for the research project:
    Male, 16-18 years old, working, living with parents.
    Male, 19-24 years old, student, living in shared house.
    Must have a smart phone and a free standing TV (not wall-mounted).

Research is about TV viewing habits and involves the household being recorded for a few hours on one specific day, then an interview about your TV viewing habits.
    Please note the footage would only be used for research purposes and no information is passed to any third parties.

For more information about the project please email lauren_kiley@yahoo.co.uk.

This project will be available until 1st April 2015.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Fastfreddy

Fastfreddy Well-Known Member

Then you get an invite for gogglebox aha ah

4. Rover

Rover Member

As I read this posting a couple of things reminded me of a pet issue; Why focus on this particular age group? I certainly don't consider my self a Hawk, however I strongly believe that at about age 18,if a person, {M or F} is not in school or employed they should either be in the military or some form of public service. I tend to support Fastfreddy in that there appears to be a hidden agenda.

5. LaurenK

LaurenK New Member

I understand there may be some scepticism regarding my post.

I would like to reiterate that this is a market research project, purely for research purposes only and it does not have any link to Gogglebox!

The age criteria are those set by the research agency and they will be researching across all age ranges across the UK, I have just been asked to recruit for these two particular age groups in this particular area.

I hope this clears up any concerns.

6. Fastfreddy

Fastfreddy Well-Known Member

I was only joking about Gogglebox. Market research will always target specific groups depending on the objective of the research.

I wouild have done this but sadly i am not in the age range

good luck Lauren

7. laurah

laurah New Member

I would be interested

8. laurah

laurah New Member

oops, too late

9. laurah

laurah New Member

and wrong ad, entirely, I'm new to this, sorry!