1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Leeds Forum members

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fastfreddy, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Smith

John Smith Member

"Doc Brown".....PMFSL

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Staypuff

Staypuff Active Member

When I was doing my A Level English Language we did a whole module on swearing. It was simultaneously one of the most amusing and one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my educational life.

4. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

And there are ladies that like to say **** a lot.... I just happen to be one of them :D

5. Doc Brown

Doc Brown Member

Have you? I'm very sorry. I'm sure your lady will be along to wipe it up for you.

6. Mexico75

Mexico75 Active Member

I haven't jumped on any bandwagon as far as I'm concerned there is no us and them, but to be honest I don't really care what you have to say on the matter. Unlike you I have been on this forum since day one, I joined the same day as the ex moderator Joe who was a real life friend of mine. I've never strived to be 'relevant' but have chipped in here and there and tried to be helpful when I can. If being relevant means starting endless pointless threads and causing arguments then I'm quite glad I'm not. My life is rewarding enough as it is without feeling the need to "win" the internet to feel relevant. You are nothing to me and I'm only conversing with you because I have nothing better to do at work today and this is slightly more interesting than looking out of the window.

7. John Smith

John Smith Member

Ah another Pollitt and Gary C Bitch.......You Mug.

8. John Smith

John Smith Member

Well sorry to disappoint you Mexico, but Ive Work to do shortly and will be leaving you to look out of your window in your boring job........Bye for now.

9. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    Locking this turd of a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.