1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Leeds Forum is changing...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Leeds Forum, May 29, 2015.

1. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

Top right on title page in the discussion list :)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. aej1

aej1 Active Member

you are just stupid my cats tail stopped moving when the site nerged or if you like merged.

4. aej1

aej1 Active Member

Just shows what the forum has come to what a shame

5. aej1

aej1 Active Member

I bet you will Fast freddy

6. Fastfreddy

Fastfreddy Well-Known Member

Not surprisingly I didn't receive a reply to that offer Ann. It was genuinely made. I probably won't offer again I have more than enough to keep me occupied.

7. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Ann, they were just having a giggle because of the way you worded it, sorry I have to admit it did make me smile.

On the internet you get all types of people and I think, with the merging of the two forums, everyone just needs to find our feet a little. After a while you get to know who you can have a bit of banter and a joke with and who doesn't appreciate that kind of thing.

I really don't know why your avatar has stopped moving. I'm guessing that maybe this forum doesn't support the file type. Do you still have the picture (was it a .gif file type?) saved on your computer? Maybe try removing your avatar and re-uploading it to see if it works. You can do that by hovering over your name in the top right hand corner of the page (next to inbox) and selecting "avatar" from the options below.

8. Mexico75

Mexico75 Active Member

What? Was there any need for that? Maybe you're just upset that nobody actually gave a shit you were leaving.

9. Mr Gary C

Mr Gary C Well-Known Member

Ann, I'm sorry you felt the need to leave. The forums have merged and we all have to try and get along. I've received a certain level of abuse and bullying since the merger, but I'm still here. I do get a feeling from some that the former LMF members aren't welcome and that we're all idiots (and I have been personally called an idiot on this new forum), and maybe we do collectively take the forum less seriously and enjoy a laugh just as much as a debate. I'm sure that the earlier comments regarding the cat avatar were meant in harmless fun and I sincerely hope that you return soon.

10. Mexico75

Mexico75 Active Member

Don't worry, it's got nothing to do with being from LMF. Some people are just twats to everybody.

aej1 likes this.
  11. Reah

Reah New Member

Hi,

I've not been on the forum much, well hardly wrote anything on it except when I initially joined the old leeds forum, but from the updated features and interface, I think it is a positive move and has a good feel to it. :)

Hope everyone has a good day :) peace out :D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  12. aej1

aej1 Active Member

I am back nice to nice to be back as well just catching up

13. aej1

aej1 Active Member

I am back now lost the link for the forum due to comp change and windows 10 which I hate looking through all the posts just now and site looks good