1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Leeds City Mag

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by LeedsCityMag, Jan 15, 2015.

1. LeedsCityMag

LeedsCityMag New Member

A big hello to everyone who visits this forum... we can't believe we have missed this site up until now.

Leeds City Magazine is an online and printed publication produced and published for Leeds. For almost 10 years we have been singing out about Leeds.

Looking forward to becoming part of the community here.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. aniksumon

aniksumon New Member

My perfect companion is somebody I both worked with in radio, and worked for outside of radio, and when I got some answers concerning this generally enriching choice a year prior I wasn't exactly certain how to respond.

Since this specific companion is presently called Stephanie Hirst, and until around a month prior she was called Simon Hirst, and was a man.

I've had 12 months to get used to the thought of Simon getting to be Stephanie, and I need to say now and again my head was everywhere with the news, however the more I have addressed Stephanie the more I comprehend this wasn't a choice that was taken softly, it was truth be told numerous years in the acknowledgment that she was in the wrong body.

digital id

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015