1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Judy Finnigan wtf?

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by trev, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Daimo

Daimo Member

From the guy who decided to take a conversation about a tv personalities views on an occurrence of rape and involve social class and yet again via this quote

bring "third world people" and "subhuman culture" into it. What does any of this have to go with Judy Finnigans comment regarding Ched Evans you dick.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Those aforementioned quotes have nothing to do with me.
    I've defended finnigan's comments previously. Go back and read you brainless **** :)

4. Daimo

Daimo Member

Despite the fact they sprung from your posts dickhead. I've read your previous comments but due to the nonsensical drivel you continue you spout I feel that trying to understand any of the absolute bollocks you spew will lead to me being the brainless **** you have described.

As previously described **** off, and when you get there **** off a little bit more. I dread to think what you did in a previous life to end up being such a ****.

5. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Ouch. So hurtful! And once again lacking an actual rebuttal, one made up of relevant content and not some embarrassing teenage esque threats. Time to grow up young man.

6. Daimo

Daimo Member

As a person that has avoided answering pretty much any question put to them so far, you would be the expert on lacking an actual rebuttal. Time to disappear little boy.

7. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    On the contrary, dear comrade. I've answered everything. Unfortunately the intellectual content here is lacking, and the modus operandi seems to reflect this :(

8. Fezz

Fezz Member

We both know they do.

9. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Seriously, that's not me.

10. Daimo

Daimo Member

Then maybe Noah's conspiracy theory isn't as far fetched as you lead us to believe

11. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    It's more than far fetched. It's completely delusional. I think he needs help.

12. Daimo

Daimo Member

Yet, it wasn't you that posted from your account

13. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Daimo, you need to calm down and relinquish this bout of undignified intolerance. Noah brown included. It isn't doing you any good, young man. Cleanse yourself of this nasty bitterness, and start again.

14. Daimo

Daimo Member

15. JasonWakefield

JasonWakefield New Member

My comment was about rape and violence, not freedom or democracy or immigration or foreign culture or any of the above. It's pretty bizarre to lump me in this category of "leftists" based on views that I haven't even expressed, and this demonstrates how you're not really debating me or my actual views so much as debating (very loudly) with your own presumptions and prejudices.

There are more meaningful ways to view the world than through the narrow goggles of Left Vs. Right. Personally I prefer truth and logic to solipsism and obscurantism.

16. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    Fancy a pint of bleach some time, and let bygones be bygones?

17. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    [​IMG]

Something that I think even Darren will enjoy.

18. polly54

polly54 New Member

JoeBRG, that screenshot... :D

Victim-blaming happens far too much, and that screenshot shows just how ridiculous it is, thank you for sharing it!