1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Judy Finnigan wtf?

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by trev, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    "We can educate people about morality, empathy and laws in order to reduce the number of rapists in the world"

Shit. I don't even know where to start with that.

How do you educate people to be empathetical, when continuously pushing a social democracy 'freeeedom' agenda via the NUS and fabian?! Nothing like an oxymoron on behalf of a lefist to start the day. After opening the doors to every subhuman culture on the planet, forcing Britain to embrace importing third world people, backward values and retarded cultural norms, and now you hope to condition people with empathy. Yeah, cos we've already seen the results of that unrealistic premise take place in Rotherham, Rochdale, Bradford, Tower Hamlets, Sheffield....

4. TheLostArt

TheLostArt Member

It's funny you think empathy and leftist views don't mix because that's my entire problem with right-wing conservatives.

5. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    It simply makes no sense. A confused combination resulting in nothing tangible. The results of what you've desired all along is apparently displeasing. That alone ought to be a wake up call.

Right wing - "We will execute convicted rapists. These people are scum and deserve the gravest of punishment."
    Lefty student nus brigade - "that's a disgusting violation of human rights. We object. Therefore ISIS."

But yeah, I'm totally redundant in empathy.

6. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Post your real name or **** off you boring nutcase. ONE-NOTE NAZI WITH ASPERGERS.

7. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Allen I can only respect you if you are at least as strong as me or stronger. How much can you bench? Seriously. Also do you have any genetic problems, a limp, stooped shoulders, anything like that? speech impediment? Same rules apply. You may be white but I bet you're not strong and healthy.

8. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Brown, stay on topic or pls refrain from stalking me. Thanks.

9. N Brown

N Brown New Member

**** off you little Nazi prick! Don't tell me what to do! I'll fuckin wipe the floor with you sad trolling prick. If you weren't scared you'd post your real ID. Scared of a load of 'lefties'? Coward. Look, my name's Noah Brown, I don't hide it, people know who I am. WHO ARE YER?????

10. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Why are you getting all aggressive and violent? Aren't I supposed to be the threatening fascist here? Pls don't try to intimidate me. It's not your style, and it's highly contradictory and hilarious. Calm down and stay on topic. This is a debate, nothing more. You need to reevaluate your character young man. And to think you declared me as angry and unhappy. Pfft.

11. kev-access

kev-access New Member

When did 'Lefty' become the go-to insult in a debate? Fed up with hearing it being used even when politics is not involved.

12. Tom Ross

Tom Ross Member

Favourite Bands:
    The Beatles
    I think "lefty" is just short hand for; "a person with some empathy and in possession of intelligence over and above that of a dog turd".

At least that's what I understand from its general usage.

13. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Or.. 'sycophantic weirdo, turned on by self guilt, self destruction, national masochism and the purging of his nations native people and values'.

I prefer that one.

14. kev-access

kev-access New Member

I was called a 'lefty' last week for not being a fan of Britain First.

I could think of a hundred different reasons for not liking Britain First than being a 'lefty'

15. Ayala

Ayala Member

Favourite Bands:
    punk
    Purging, as in getting rid, of a nation's native people? This isn't happening though is it?

16. N Brown

N Brown New Member

POST YOUR REAL NAME ****. And less of the 'young man', I'm probably older than you. As long as you continue to post here I will continue to call you a ****. ****. Trust me, intimidating you is definitely 'my style', you don't know me from Adam. Your style on the other hand is posting sad fash shit on a forum where nobody likes you, under a pseudonym. WELL DONE BIG LAD!

17. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Ok, I'm a ****. Can you stop bullying me now please? My name is Andrew Turner. And the only reason why I'm presenting you with my name is because I feel threatened and intimidated, and my name is offered under duress. Are you proud of yourself? And why is my name important to you? Are you going in search of Andrew Turner's to viciously attack until you find the right one? I say vicious because you sound barbaric and idiotically violent. Totally irrational. Do you follow Millwall? You sound not only unhappy but almost unreservedly hateful.

18. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Will never stop bullying you Allen! Never, you hear??? MWA HAHAHAHA! END IT ALL NOW SON, BLADE TO WRIST!

19. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Right, and I'm still the fucked up one here, yeah?

20. N Brown

N Brown New Member

YES **** THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE, GOOD BOY, GO NOW

21. Fezz

Fezz Member

Hang on a minute. Wasn't this you though?