1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Job Vacancy Available With Vintage Trading Solutions, Leeds

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by J.RVintage, Nov 17, 2016.

1. J.RVintage

J.RVintage New Member

Hi there guys

Here at Vintage Trading Solutions (VTS), we are looking for a product lister to join our eBay team in our small office in Sheepscar, Leeds. Duties will include taking photographs of the stock, researching where necessary and completing item descriptions. Some admin tasks may also be required.

It is a full time position with a 3 month probation potentially leading to permanent. The hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. It is a yearly salary, starting at £16000 dependant on experience.

Basic knowledge and experience of eBay is required. Knowledge of vintage and antique items is not a requirement, but an interest and enthusiasm for such items is essential.

This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new and expanding company, providing the perfect environment to exploit your current skills and learn new ones!

If you would like to apply for this position, or if you have any further questions, please send your CV/Cover letter or your query to jonvintage85@gmail.com

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

Did you find someone yet?

4. J.RVintage

J.RVintage New Member

The vacancy for this position is still available, no interviews have been conducted yet, but we do have a number of applicants ready for contacting. If you are interested, please send your CV through with a covering letter to the email address above :)

5. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

I've spent too long being self-employed to have a good CV so I'm sure you already have multiple applicants that look a whole lot better than I do on paper.
    Give me a nudge if you get stuck. ;)