1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

ISIS

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by Huddersfelt, Aug 13, 2014.

1. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. tome

tome Active Member

So it is Jim MacDonald! (So it is).

4. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    Why should anyone answer your questions first?

5. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    seems to me that you are so colorblind to what you see, you don't even realize grey is a color.

Do you have a view on IS or not, cos if not, just start up a thread with a title saying 'what is wrong with the left' we can have these arguments you put there, it just feels as if you're blowing the topic of course through non engagement in the subject.

6. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    I wanna call my next band: HAMHAMAS

Seen the shite that the band ISIS are getting? Dumb-ass internet people!

7. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu

"Transgender retards". It's at this point Darren that I'm bowing out because, even though you've refrained from using racial slurs when you're patently racist, you're okay with using bigoted anti-trans terms. Absolutely do not need to bother with you. Enjoy spending the rest of your days going "you'll see, you'll ALL see!" and glaring at everyone who isn't english, straight, white and right wing, watching the world pass you and your superhuman intelligence by.

Do not mind finishing with an insult either because in some cases, the insult is just the truth, you pathetic bigoted ****.

8. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    yeah the superhuman intelligence stance does seem a bit odd, it never really bothers me personally as I'm always happy to learn, even if others are cleverer than me or not.

9. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    'using racial slurs when you're patently racist'. I'm no more racist than those Pakistani's the left so dearly values.

Haha... And just to finish off...

'you're okay with using bigoted anti-trans terms'

Your reaction to my transgender bashing is another example of the student left modus operandi:
    Ignoring a serious point being made, because your feelings were hurt in the process. Lol.

'Muh feeeeeelings!'
    Wouldn't want to get in the way of your feelings now, would we?

Lol.

10. tome

tome Active Member

11. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    Another journalist beheaded today.

Barbaric behavior bred from previous barbaric behavior, just possibly?