1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

ISIS

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by Huddersfelt, Aug 13, 2014.

1. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Darren who were/are your top 3 dictators and why?

4. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Come on Joe, you're seriously embarrassing now. Gais, I deserve a rebuke. Surely...

5. MarcPollitt84

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants

6. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Trouble is Darren me old son you seem to be a bit of a 'one-note' poster in that all you talk about is The Muzzies, you cant deny it old bean, it's quite apparent.

Why not start a thread in Music Chat about your love of Deacon Blue, get people on side a bit then they might engage with you in a more satisfactory manner?

7. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Brown, move the goals posts all you want. When you've denied or accepted my rebuttal, we can talk. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to appreciate exactly what I was getting at. And unfortunately, you're at it again. Sarcasm doesn't work well on you.

8. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Darren, if you could wear any military uniform, past or present, on a daily basis - whose would it be and why?

9. N Brown

N Brown New Member

I am just a nice easy-going guy and have equal disdain for everyone but if anyone should have a problem with yer muslim folk it's me as I went out with a Turkish lass once for a week or so who turned out to be one and she wouldn't touch my penis or anything, well frustrating. True story! She tricked me by having white skin though, they are a crafty bunch eh Daz?

10. tome

tome Active Member

I predict a fatwah.

11. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Brown. Sigh. So. Disappointing. I honestly thought you'd be better than this.

12. Tom Russia

Tom Russia New Member

Has anyone asked anyone else to drink bleach on this thread yet?

13. MarcPollitt84

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    Not yet although weve had left student wanker a few times. Like having a liberal approach or being a student is now an insult, when did that happen?

The wanker thing is fair enough

14. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Joe, ottoman empire, communist China, castro's Cuba, red army. Any of that lot would suit me fine.

15. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    What do you think the Uk should do about IS, Dazza?

16. N Brown

N Brown New Member

"WINNING HEARTS AND MINDS AKA INTERNET PSYOPS 101"

I start an account on a music forum strictly with the purpose of promoting my new band. Let's call them PERNICIOUS EVIL OF ISLAM.

If I go on there straight away and plug my band without interacting on other subjects I will not be successful. If I hang around and comment on other stuff like I am a normal man eventually I can talk abiut my rock group and maybe people will be more receptive to my nonsense.

17. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Darren, Darren - (mostly) dirty commie uniforms to go with your far-right views?! You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma, a philosophical pig in a blanket.

But really, to do with your ISIS views - it's surely either one of two things:

1) We really are as "candy-floss-brained" as you say, we are incapable of "getting" what you're about, in which case we genuinely do just need you to lay it on the line and explain your plan for ISIS very simply.

OR

2) We aren't as stupid as you'd like to think we are, we're actually fairly intelligent between us all and yet none of us have managed to crack your "in between the lines" message - at least not in a way that you would agree is accurate. In which case you've not done a very good job of explaining/you don't know what your message is.

18. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Joe, come on now. You need to be quicker here. So disappointed. Can't you see.... I picked a few choice left winger leaders/militaries as way to once again highlight the lefts contradictory appetite for turning a blind eye to its own roll of failure and supremecy. And the way to be assured of defence and rationalisation for your actions these days, regardless of what you advocate or get up to, is to align yourself with the left.

Jihadi sympathisers? The left will placate you.
    Pakistani sex groomer? The left shall firstly attempt to cover you. Failing that, the left shall rationalise your behaviour.
    Isis combatant, decapitating the enemy in the name of freedom, Allah and self rule? The left is here to champion your cause.
    Communist, Islamic, totalitarian dictator associated with mass murder? Vive my comrade. The people shall be victorious!

Try to catch on.

19. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Gosh, you really must stop playing with my little brain, I can't believe how clever you are! Do you own a V for Vendetta mask? If not, you should.

Yes, here we are, all of us covering for sex criminals and championing ISIS.

And still waiting for your answer to the simplest question anyone has been asked on this thread.

20. Huddersfelt

Huddersfelt Member

Favourite Bands:
    Arcade Fire
    Im not here to take the piss, so here goes

No he's a bastard because he has one of the worst human rights records in the world, he's literally wiped the City of Homs from the map and turned his troops immediatley on what was to begin with a peaceful protest. He has also ghosted between 15,000 and 40,000 prisoners who were inturned and have since disappeared. So he's not a bastard because he's a dictator, he's a bastard full stop. (although i agree dictators are usually bastards left wing or right)

Yes. I unashamedly added that part for the sake of balance. Call me a candy floss brained leftist but i like a balanced viewpoint.

Im fully aware of the complexities thanks & those of his father before him to maintain a grip on power. I also believe he's the best man for Syria when looking at the alternative. Say what you want about Baath'ists but they are at least secular. That doesnt mean im a fan of the guy. Why is that such a morally bankrupt viewpoint in your eyes?

Answer or insult, the choice is yours

21. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Ah, we have a leftist with a conscious. My favourite type.

Firstly, answer this please:.. "Secondly, if we was having a discussion about white honor killings, out of interest, would you insert a similar disclaimer reminding us that most honor killings in this country are actually committed by backward, drug dealing, gang raping, uneducated Pakistani's?"

Regarding the Assad family - I suppose at some point we'll be referring to the Hama Massacre, so we may as well get that out of the way now. Imagine, dealing with a violent, brutal, Islamist group seeking to regress a secular country and it's evolving culture back to the seventh century - with an iron fist. Well, obviously the British left cannot imagine such a response, obviously, because the left, just like they have here would appease them and lobby for concessions on their behalf.

However when paraphrasing predictable leftist, anti-Arab dictator rubbish in the name of freedom and democracy, try and try again to appreciate what these leaders are up against. They're not up against a laughable bunch of skinny Vice reading, hyper liberal, transgender retards who'll dance on top of a Christian alter if they find their requests denied. In this situation I shouldn't need to tell you what lies ahead in the name of secession, freedom and minority rights.

In the arab world, if you wish to stifle Islamism from ruling your land, you have no choice but to be a hard, no prisoners bastard. Even when your goal is to manifest a secular state. And the left just does not seem to get this at all, both here, and abroad. Muh freeeedom. Muh Democracy!!

"maintain a grip on power"
    How dare that bastard maintain a grip on power, when the imposing Islamists deserve a say, right?! = British leftism in a nutshell.

Consequently the left finds itself routinely contradicting itself, with only one ever present consistency - the desire to unleash instability everywhere.