1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

ISIS

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by Huddersfelt, Aug 13, 2014.

1. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu

Sorry, I should have dived right in with the insults to start with like you did, should know better being one of the...how did you put it?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    And you don't think there's a difference between name calling followed by logic, fact and cohesion, compared to name calling followed by.....er....well, nothing. Unless you wish to include a grave misunderstanding of logic and consistency..lol.

4. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    Hey Darren, what do you think the UK should do about ISIS?

5. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Remember the line in Sherlock - Mycroft: 'our traditions define us'.

And without our traditions we no longer retain an identity or culture.

Paradoxically, the left often goes out of its way - happy to make deals even with the devil, in the name of 'preserving tradition'. Providing of course foreign muslamic brown people are involved. I mean, offering identical support for white indigenous tradition is just... well, racist, regressive and supremacist. Just like protecting white working class girls from Pakistani grooming gangs is obviously racist and backward, because as Keith Vaz suggested, such a move could 'disturb community cohesion'. Much liberal priorities. Yeah, ya know, that great, much referenced community cohesion that whites and Pakistanis have been so evidently enjoying for the past 20 odd years, right?

Anyway, what to do about Isis?
    Well, if you've been paying attention to me you should probably be able to read between the lines and work out my stance. If you wish, you can throw a few negative generalisations in their too, like a true lefty. The kind that seeks to negate any valid points I may have made, for the sake of balance and leftist relevance. Let me know how you get on.

6. Black.Wire

Black.Wire Member

How come you have an inate inability to answer a question with a straight answer?
    I would assume it's because you don't /really/ know what you're on about, but I'm completely prepared to be incorrect.

What do you think the UK should do about ISIS?
    Just give a straight answer, no one wants to read between your lines and neither do you want them to because it misrepresents your point when you rely on other people attempting to clarify what you're mumbling about.

What do you think the UK should do about ISIS?
    Straight answer...

7. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Hmmm, let me see...how about...Multiculturalism was foisted upon the white man by the cultural Marxist/Jewish elite as a tactic to keep him in chains and to retain their serpent-like grip on the world as a whole. Liberal media that encourages race-mixing and the Jewish cult of Freudian psychology that attempts to mock and destroy the traditional family structure have also played their part. The Zionist overlords are happy to see the muslamics wage a campaign of terror across the world as it diverts attention from their own schemes. However, in some ways the pernicious evil of Islam in the West is to be welcomed, as it will lead to a hellish apocalyptic state where the failure of multiculturalism is all too apparent, and a groundswell of awareness will occur amongst the Nordic Whites of all Western nations, who will finally resist and start to take back their countries, restore existing traditions and a sense of racial pride, encouraged by a powerful state machine. Aliens will be given the chance to leave and then dealt with accordingly if they refuse.

...ERRR THATS BASICALLY IT INNIT DARREN M8?

8. N Brown

N Brown New Member

NOT RE ISIS PER SE BUT GENERAL ALL-ENCOMPASSING WORLD NARRATIVE

9. tome

tome Active Member

That'll do nicely Noah, ta.

10. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    No i just want your point of view, I can't read between the lines because I'm not sure where you have drawn them (this isn't a criticism of you either. You can say what you want, it is a forum. Some people might disagree with you, some might agree with you, but you can't say or deny that we are trying to engage with you.

11. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    See, here's the problem. The elephant in the room.

You assume that because I, amongst many others, are unimpressed by multicultural Britain, along with the mainstream narrative facilitating it's position as the default arbiter - I am obviously irrational, Co mpletely lost - clinging on to questions that require answering and consequently receptive to a far right, stormfront-esque, pro white, bonkers conspiracy theory.

It's the obvious choice. And it's soooo boring. You really disappoint me. Every one of you.

I don't wish to piss on your bonfire, but...then... how dare I question your bigoted, parochial, preconceived judgement of me, eh?!

Imagine that, a left winger judging an individual from a distance, simply to fit his own bigoted, biased reality. Wow!

I'm a British Brievik on a one way ticket to mass destruction, right? This has to be the conclusion, because it fits into the picture painted by your dear lefty educators...
    That's the narrative you've chosen, that's the pigeon hole you've decided to throw me in. Because in your comfy, convenient bigoted world of cultural supremecy, premeditated stigmatisation is perfectly fine, providing the left are doing the 'stigmatising' bit. Oh... And one last thing...the most ironic part.. .. If you're going to stigmatise anybody for harbouring Jew hating, Zionist, illuminati conspiracy theories, you'd do better by pointing the finger at those peaceful, non-racist, incredibly nice mosque dwelling, teen girl raping Pakistani's, who bizarrely you can't do enough for, despite fitting your premeditated profile....perfectly.

12. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    So the answer is no, basically? You don't know what you would do about ISIS?

13. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu

Darren, I dunno how to break this to you mate...you're a lefty?!

14. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Lol, he still doesn't get it.

Joe, I would be. Except, I was under the impression the moral tolerance leftist brigade were insusceptible to casting baseless & judgemental aspersions?! Having said that, and to my amazement (lol) this thread seems to contradict such lofty reputation.

Oh well. And to think earlier on I accused tbe left as muddled, anachronistic, and unaware of what it stands for.... Silly me.

15. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Yes Darren, YOU SILLY YOU.

16. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    But what should Britain do about Isis?

17. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    I'm not assuming anything about you Darren, and even if I had misconceptions you could have used all of those words to avoid any doubt and actually answer the question. I d really like to know... what should Britain do about IS?

18. Huddersfelt

Huddersfelt Member

Favourite Bands:
    Arcade Fire
    To be fair hes got a point about Conspiracy theories though, most of the muslim lads i know do believe that 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy and that the leader of ISIS is actually a under cover mossad agent and loads of other bollocks. All the time on facebook. I even saw a video suggesting Lee Rigby wasnt actually murdered on my news feed last year. **** knows what theyre being told at the Mosque. I can't get my head around it personally but i think it's probably a mix of denial/embarrassment. Or utter stupidity. Then again most conspiracy theorists tend to be white UKIP supporting, Ron Paul lovin', gun toting blunt heads.

As for ISIS we should really helping the Iraqi govt, Kurds and yes even Assad in defeating them and bring an end to the carnage there. I don't mean boots on the ground but logistics, arms, aid etc. Assad is an utter bastard, but he's far far better than ISIS and at least he's secular. It still staggers me that we nearly went to war with Syria to topple Assad to support the Jihadis fighting him. Of course there is a huge difference between the Free Syria Army and ISIS (Who are now mortal enemies after ISIS massacres) but still - if Assad were to topple then ISIS will take his place. There are between 3 and 4.5million ethnic minorities (including Christians, Armenians, Kurds, Alawaites, Yazidis) who would be in grave danger of genocide if he fell.

Looking then further ahead we really ought to stop doing business with the Gulf states including Saudi Arabia who are not only the biggest financier of terrorism in the world but are as close to modern day fascism as you are likely to find. I think in time with America becoming energy independent with its huge shale Oil & Gas reserves we will eventually begin to see this.

19. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    same.

20. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    "Then again most conspiracy theorists tend to be white UKIP supporting, Ron Paul lovin', gun toting blunt heads."

Why do you feel the need to add such an irrelevant disclaimer? For the sake of balance? To remind everybody your leftist masochism is still in tact? Firstly, if we're focusing on the UK overwhelmingly I would predict the majority of people happy to give airtime and oxygen to baseless Jewish conspiracy theories are of Pakistani heritage.

Secondly, if we was having a discussion about white honor killings, out of interest, would you insert a similar disclaimer reminding us that most honor killings in this country are actually committed by backward, drug dealing, gang raping, uneducated Pakistani's? I have a feeling you would not.

21. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Regarding Assad... . Surprise surprise, we're facing yet another example of the fickle, leftist identity & morality crisis.

In the child like view of the average candy floss brained leftist, Assad is apparently a 'bastard' because he's a dictator. And the lefties are not keen on dictators (anymore). Though I highly suspect your vacuous views on Assad are not based on an erudite understanding of the complexities surrounding modern Syria.

So, for the sake of intellectual honesty (haha), leftists and their fascination with democracies and self determination has to take precedence, and I don't need to tell you why.

Now that the process of a civilian uprising breathing life into a request for self determination is spreading in Syria like, er..... the plague - the outcome for you non-interference lefty drones is surely a) none of your business, and b) great and beneficial, even if only to reinforce the belief in the virtues of democracy and 'the will of the people'.

But what do we see? Amazingly, quite the opposite.
    Your virtues relating to all that stuff about multiculturalism, democracy and self rule is once again postponed lol. Because YOUR concerns are not met. Despite demonising anybody in the UK outside the leftist mindset, who dares to share similar concerns about the trajectory of rampant liberalism and equality for all beliefs and ideologies. If you ask me, that's just a tad supremacist and contradictory of you. Again.

So, for the final time, what the **** is your problem here?