1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by ankitasharma123, Jul 30, 2013.

1. ankitasharma123

ankitasharma123 New Member

Hello Everyone..
    This is Ankita Sharma. How are you guys? :icon_lol:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Derc

Derc New Member

Hello Ankita, welcome to the forum, being a virgo, I don't believe in black magic, too fattening.

4. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

I thought it worked with Milk Tray, us older ones remember the geezer going into her bedroom through the window and leaving chocs. on the pillow.

5. Derc

Derc New Member

Besides Bonds impeccable bedside manners, which her Maj didn't seem to mind, she was not amused at that other commoner that tried it,
    she may have been on the en suite throne at the time.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  6. ankitasharma123

ankitasharma123 New Member

Hello Derc, thank you for your warm welcome. And you don't need to worry about the obesity, black magic doesn't effects you. So be happy :)

7. BAZI

BAZI Member

I’m not sure about this voodoo stuff, I think milk tray is a cheaper option.

8. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

flowers and chocolate, best bet

(unless they have hayfever and diabetes)

9. BAZI

BAZI Member

Flowers!!? that's a bit extreme MR T, perhaps if one was caught having an affair, flowers might be justifiable..

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  10. theloiner

theloiner New Member

Hello I'm Simon, how are you all today?

11. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

If caught Body Armour rather than Flowers

12. Gargoyle

Gargoyle New Member

Hi folks, this is Gargoyle, I'm a new member, nice to be here and nice to meet you all.

13. Derc

Derc New Member

Ahoy there Gargoyle, welcome aboard the forum, along with your 14 posts already. :biggrin:

14. Leodis Loiner

Leodis Loiner Member

Hi Gargoyle,

Welcome to the forum!

:icon_cool:

15. Gargoyle

Gargoyle New Member

Hi Leodis Loiner

Thanks for the welcome...

16. Gargoyle

Gargoyle New Member

Hi Derc

Hahahahaha, I know, didn't take long did it, and I'm only feeling my way round at the moment. Thanks for the welcome...

what does that mean at the bottom of reply box...Quote message in reply.? I've ticked it anyway so hope I haven't done owt wrong.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  17. Derc

Derc New Member

I dunno, never used it, perhaps a mod can explain.

18. MrTempleDene

Welcome to the forum Gargoyle

I think you must have worked out what the Quote feature does now, it's helpful on longer threads as it means you can reference which post, or posts, you are replying to.

19. Derc

Derc New Member

I still don't know how you get two seperate quotes into one reply?

20. MrTempleDene

You quote the first one, then copy the text in the edit box, go back and quote the second one. Then just paste the first one in with it.

21. MrTempleDene

It's just me being handy with a computer, there's no feature on the forum to do it.