1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Indian Restaurant Opening in Moortown Leeds on Friday

Discussion in 'Leeds Events Diary' started by cilantro, Jan 11, 2011.

1. rajajang

rajajang New Member

what's in your menu, and what is your speciality.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cilantro

cilantro New Member

Hi Rajajang, our menu is not currently available online, but will be soon. We have a variety of meat, chicken, and fish dishes. Not sure what you are after?

If you want I can post out a menu to you or wait a few more days and the menu will be on our website.

Thanks

4. franksmule

franksmule New Member

Will wait and have a look at your menu

5. clarkovitch

clarkovitch New Member

My friends tried to go here last Saturday and said it was absolutely rammed: no way of getting a table (they hadn't booked) but that it smelled delicious!

6. whitedog

whitedog New Member

Interesting that someone should sign up to a forum, make two very negative posts towards a restaurant and never post again. Do I detect dirty tactics here?

7. Joe

Joe El Duderino

It is a bit.

Still yet to try here, anyone got any up to date reports?

8. Undeeniable

Undeeniable New Member

Not managed to visit yet but there is a review in the YEP

9. polly

polly New Member

My experience of this restaurant is excellent. We live locally and have visited it a number of times. The staff are very friendly and attentive (without being intrusive). The food is fantastic, in my opinion. It always tastes very fresh, and the staff are happy to make recommendations and tailor dishes to suit your requests. Highly recommended.