1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Impressions - Who Do You Do?

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by Mr Gary C, Sep 10, 2014.

1. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

we say 'Chrissmuss' I can't remember how exactly Noddy screams it. I'd listen but I'm sure that it's bad luck listening to Christmas songs in September.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Mr Gary C

Mr Gary C Well-Known Member

Exactly. My Noddy is terrible. Come on Ben.....show us how it's done!

edit. See above ^^^

4. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    "Im loving Angels instead"

Im pretty proud of that one, bang on impression and pitch perfect too

5. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

There used be be a karaoke next to my house in Wolves. This couple used to go there every week, she'd sit next to him while he sang Angels holding her hand, then finish with 'I'm loving Amy instead'..

Every week.

It was so cringey I could barely even stay in the room. Fortuntately the fish man usually came around shortly after their performance which is always the best thing that happens in a black country pub night out.

6. Mr Gary C

I'd love that...i'd be pissin myself laughing. Can't stand Tubby Williams, but this would be fantastic!

7. Staypuff

Staypuff Active Member

Operation Yewtree has had a devastating effect on my repertoire

8. Mr Gary C

9. oooo betty the cat's done a woopsie in my beret

just like that, not like that, just like that

it's an up and underrrr

now then now then how's about that then guys and gals

10. tome

tome Active Member

To me, to you. Oh dear!

11. andyabbott

andyabbott New Member

I do a cracking James Joyce:

Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect: her indeterminate response to inaffirmative interrogation: her potency over effluent and refluent waters: her power to enamour, to mortify, to invest with beauty, to render insane, to incite to and aid delinquency: the tranquil inscrutability of her visage: the terribility of her isolated dominant resplendent propinquity: her omens of tempest and of calm: the stimulation of her light, her motion and her presence: the admonition of her craters, her arid seas, her silence: her splendour, when visible: her attraction, when invisible.

12. tome

tome Active Member

Well done, I didn't understand a word of it.

Just the word 'aspect' mispronounced, it should be ' ashpect'.

13. mr michael

mr michael New Member

I'm quite proud of my generic New Yorker;

'Oh! Fuggedaboutit!'