1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme - Taster Session for Schools

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by HTH1, Jan 29, 2016.

1. HTH1

HTH1 Member

The Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme (HISP - www.hypnotherapyinschools.co.uk) was designed by Caroline Dyson in the West Midlands to help pupils with issues that are negatively affecting their learning, emotional health and well-being. The programme can also be used to help staff working in schools. Individual and group sessions can be delivered in schools. There are now a number of trained HISP Practitioners (properly qualified and registered hypnotherapists) who are trained to deliver the programme around the UK.

I am going to be delivering a taster session on Thursday 25th February 2016 at 16.00 in LEEDS CITY CENTRE so that Head Teachers, SENCOS, Learning Mentors and any other school staff can learn more about the programme. The session:

• is free of charge;
    • is for a small group of people;
    • will start at 16.00 and last between one and one and a half hours;
    • will take place in a venue in Leeds City Centre;
    • aims to give information about the HISP: what can be offered to pupils and staff; the costs and to answer any questions;
    • will offer relaxation techniques so participants can experience hypnosis (only if they wish to do so).
    PLEASE BOOK EARLY
    You can book a place by e-mailing me direct: jackipritchard@btconnect.com or info@jp-hypnotherapy.co.uk; or telephone me on 07850 045929.

Jacki Pritchard
    Local HISP Practitioner for Yorkshire and Humberside
    www.jp-hypnotherapy.co.uk and www.hypnotherapyinschools.co.uk

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement