1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Howdy from Ireland!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by andrewd303, Jan 11, 2015.

1. andrewd303

andrewd303 New Member

Hi All,

Just saying hi! Might be moving to Leeds area in Feb/March and was wondering if anyone could recommend any good areas to live in?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum and potentially, Leeds.

Regarding areas to live, it really depends on your personal requirements and where you will be working. If you can give some more information, I'm sure people will give some suggestions.

4. andrewd303

andrewd303 New Member

Hey, hoping to secure a job in Bradford so preferably areas near to Bradford with good public transport, shops, nightlife, etc.

5. Stardust

Stardust Registered User

Try having a look at Farsley / Pudsey area. Both are close enough to Bradford and have good links by both train and bus in to Bradford and Leeds City Centre.

Pudsey centre is larger than Farsley and has quite a few pubs / take aways ec and there is also a park.

I used to live in Farsley and loved it there.

6. Leeds Girl

Leeds Girl Member

Have a look at Morley. A little closer to Leeds but depends on which side of Bradford you are based. A good sized town with plenty of shops, market and pubs. Also has a train station

7. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

Born and bred in Leeds I lived there for about 50 years, if I had to move back on limited funds I would definitely live in Morley.

8. Leodis Loiner

Leodis Loiner Member

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum!

:icon_cool:

9. Daniell

Daniell Registered User

Welcome to the Forum!