1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

How fabulous is The Light?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by medusa, May 21, 2010.

1. medusa

medusa Gorgon

I don't live in Leeds, but I'm a pretty regular visitor when going out with family members and I have to admit that I'm really rather envious about The Light.

We have nowhere similar in Sheffield and when going out in town it's always a good idea to leave your car at home, if only because the odds of finding your car where you left it are not that great.

As a woman who sometimes returns to the car alone after an evening out, it's great to have somewhere that feels safe and where my car will survive the evening and be ready to take me home again when I'm ready to go.

Even down to finding a cashpoint which I feel vaguely safe to use when unaccompanied, it's all round pretty fabulous and worth every penny with the parking.

Can someone persuade the company who runs The Light to get planning permission for somewhere sensible in South Yorkshire please? ;)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. joebaxi

joebaxi New Member

Only been there once myself to see a film and i agree it seems pretty ok.I dont see any reason why sheffield can,t have something similar as long as the powers that be don,t object to leeds having an entertainment arena:p