1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

How about an arcade section?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by halliclone, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halliclone

halliclone New Member

The leeds discussion forums don't seem to be taking off like they should so howsabout making LF a bit more interesting! An arcade section would be awsome, members battling it out on classics such as Pacman and Space Invaders...WOW!!!!! It has allready been tried on sheffieldtalk.com and the new little forum is now 5 times more popular than here! Worth a try isn't it? :icon_smile:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Derc

Derc New Member

Just read about this on ST Halli, another ally (chemic-ally) would take a bit of beating. Thought you'd been quiet pc. (see wiki) for a while.

Good idea if you like playing with yourself, oops, just had a *ollocking about my mixed metaphors, homonyms, eponymyns, synomonyms
    and idiomatic language. Don't know about wow ! but it's a yes from me, owt to get peepers actually posting. :D

http://sheffieldtalk.com/index.php?topic=784.0

4. halliclone

halliclone New Member

Not a bad little forum is it Dercy!:)
    Certainly different!!:D

5. Derc

Derc New Member

Halli, just dipped my toe in the shallow end of ST, the water's fine.
    Fancy making one in ? It's, your neck o' the woods innit ?
    Good for reciprocal views and student exchange visits. :icon_cool:

Just spotted your post, take a ganders at my earlier link.
    I've got my towel n' trunks ready.

6. halliclone

halliclone New Member

I think I will join you my friend, give me a minute to get me speedos on and I'll meet you over at the pool bar. Look out for the bartender with the avi like ours! :icon_wink:

7. Geordie exile

Geordie exile New Member

No no! Not the budgie smugglers! :eek:

8. halliclone

halliclone New Member

That is untinny Geordie!:icon_eek:

I had never heard that expression before in my life untill I walked out of the bathroom in my speedos and bumped into my son who couldn't stop laughing at me. Now you have said it too. That is twice in one week! The Lord moves in funny ways around Easter time.

9. Derc

Derc New Member

A feller down in Sheffield wants to know if we are ladies Halli, so I hope your budgies up to it.
    I'll have to wear long shorts to smuggle my toucan.

Noted the avi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.