1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Hi everyone...I'm new! I'm Laura and I own glitzysparkle ♥

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by glitzy_spark, Jun 1, 2011.

1. glitzy_spark

glitzy_spark New Member

Hi! I've heard fabulous things about this forum, so I hope I can do fabulous things too! I hope to share lots of great chat, tips and advice on weddings, stationery and handmade crafts.

I got married in NYC last June and have a passion for creating bespoke wedding stationery for people and I also offer a range of stunning collections to choose from if you're not quite sure what you want.

I make beautiful handmade stationery for weddings, new home, baby, birthdays and just about anything else you wish to celebrate! I have been making stationery for about 10 years now and have finally took the plunge and hope to make this a full time business for myself, my husband David and my little kitty Tinkerbell.

Please have a look at my website, and I would really appreciate any recommendations to friends and family who may be interested in my services and I look forward to turning your stationery ideas into reality!
    many thanks, laura ♥

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

welcome laura and good luck with your venture

4. glitzy_spark

glitzy_spark New Member

thanks! :icon_smile: x

5. coohullin

coohullin New Member

Hi Laura,

I am even newer than you are to the forum! I took a look at your website and your stationery is absolutely lovely!

I am a photographer and will make sure to point couples in your direction.

cheers,

Carl

6. dervish99

dervish99 A Mod not a Rocker

Hi Laura, welcome to the forum

7. glitzy_spark

glitzy_spark New Member

Hi Carl,

Aww thanks! Same here, just seen your free shoot offer, are you on Twitter? If so I'll retweet and help spread the word for you! My Twitter profile is glitzy_sparkle.

Will also tell my friends and family as it's a great offer, I just had a mother and daughter one last month in Nottingham otherwise I would have come too!

Laura

8. coohullin

coohullin New Member

Thanks Laura,

Always nice to hear some encouraging feedback!

I have just followed you on twitter (@carlmccreddin) and tweeted the offer although I have only just started the whole twitter thing.

As a matter of interest...what was the offer you had on the Nottingham shoot?

cheers,

Carl

9. glitzy_spark

glitzy_spark New Member

It was a Christmas gift from Buyagift.com that my friend bought me, I think it was around £20/£25 for a mother and daughter makeover and photo shoot, but photos were then £80 for an A4 print so very steep!! I got 1 free A4 print and then could only afford 1 more at that price so just had the 2 in the end.

Your £10 offer sounds much more appealing!! That way you can have 8 for the price of 1 of theirs! It was at Photo Nottingham, Fresh studio.

Laura

10. coohullin

coohullin New Member

Well I guess £80 is on the high side. Mine is very much an introductory offer.....I would guess somewhere in the middle of those 2 price points is about right!

Many thanks for the plug on twitter - much appreciated!

Carl

11. meenakshi0587

meenakshi0587 New Member

Hello Everyone
    I am a new member.
    Looking forward to share my views and ideas with all.

12. dervish99

dervish99 A Mod not a Rocker

Welcome to the forum meenakshi

13. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

hello and welcome meenakshi i hope you enjoy your visits

14. nevben

nevben New Member

Look forward to your posts welcome