1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Hello from tiled conservatory roofs LEEDS

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by Buttie71, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Buttie71

Buttie71 New Member

After many years of working for someone else I've gone and cut the chain of being employed and am now free to run my own business. A fairly new product that replaces your old glass or polycarbonate conservatory roof with a tiled and insulated roofs. They are a fantastic product that can match your existing house roof, but the main benefit is they are warm in the winter and control the temperature in the summer. So no more doors closed on your conservatory in the winter until spring arrives and when summer is upon us you can sit in comfort rather than cook all day long. Our roof internals are plasterboarded and skimmed ready for you to paint, we offer free long life spot lights with all new customers and a variety of coloured surrounds to suit your colour scheme. We can also fit fakro roof windows at a very low price for those who want them.

Why not take a look at our web site just search for Tiled Conservatory Roofs Leeds or call us on 0800 158 3589 when I have posted 5 listings I will add my web site link in here.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your business, but please do not post the same information in different areas of the forum.