1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Gutter cleaning service in Leeds & Wakefield

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by fitzydec, Feb 24, 2013.

1. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Competitively priced service offered to homeowners, landlords, business premises.

Discounts for multiple bookings - involve your neighbours or the whole street!

Please inbox me with enquiries or telephone 07810 231893

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. BAZI

BAZI Member

just sent a PM

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

HI,

Can you tell me how much you charge for clean the gutters of a standard sized semi?

Lizzy :) xx

5. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Hi Lizzy. I've inboxed you.

6. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

Pity, I think a lot of people, myself included would like to know that sort of figure.

7. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Hi MrTempleDene, if you would like quote please contact me via inbox or on the number given.

Thanks

8. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Hi,

He quoted £xx for a 3 sided semi.

Lizzy :) xx

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
  9. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Thanks for that Lizzie. Im a legitimate, self employed person with overheads.

You have just opened the door for every chancer and dole fiddler to undercut me.

If you want to encourage the black economy when having work done at your own premises then good luck to you. Just be careful who you invite onto your property for the sake of saving a few quid.

10. BAZI

BAZI Member

There you go again Lizzy, breaking the Confidentiality rule.

11. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

wow talk about an overreaction lol

Firstly the price for the job was not confidential whatsoever. And I can see no reason at all why anybody would want to hide the price they charge for a simple job like cleaning some gutters.

Secondly fiztydec - you are right, I should be careful who I employ - therefore I will not employ you with that awful attitude. That was so uncalled for. The UK is a FREE an open market and you have posted in a public forum. If you do not want others talking about you do not post in such a place.

Now both of you get a grip and stop being so silly :)

12. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

I've just stated the reason why I would keep my price between myself and a customer. Is there something about undercutting you need explaining?

Do you class unemployed people working on the side as being part of an open market?

My attitude, as you put it, is totally called for on this occasion and as you see getting up a ladder and getting dirt under your finger nails as simple, why not do it yourself rather than getting multiple quotes for such a cheap job?

13. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

fitzydec - I wish you all the very best in your search for work :)

14. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Thankfully Im ok for work despite your best efforts.

When it comes to judging desperation by the amount of advertising one does, youre batting on a very sticky wicket.

15. MrTempleDene

I've edited out the prices, I understand what it's like when chancers and cowboys try and undercut the professionals.

16. BAZI

BAZI Member

well done, but prices are still showing on my post tho

17. MrTempleDene

Thanks BAZI didn't spot that

18. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Thanks Mr T

:icon_smile:

19. matthew2020

matthew2020 New Member

hey mate my partner made need this doing.

20. fitzydec

fitzydec New Member

Hi Matthew, No problem.

Just inbox or ring me with details of the property and ill be happy to quote for the job.