1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

God this forum is dead

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cahill, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Agent_W

Agent_W Active Member

Were you hacked? Happens all the time on some sites, that.
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. jar ed

jar ed Member

To give Sheffield Forum credit there is most of the time lively discussions on a broad number of subjects. Current world affairs is a favourite topic on most forums with a bit of give and take on both sides. This forum isn't quite as dull as the Yorkshire Expats which is dead from the neck up with very few members who bother to post much anymore
  4. Hairyloon

Hairyloon Active Member

It is.
    The problem I have with Sheffield Forum is that it is simply too busy: a vast number of posts which I have no interest in whatsoever and it is too much of a trawl to find the ones I do want to look at.
    Also the threads that are interesting tend to get clogged with idiocy and trollishness.

Find a way to crack those problems and it'll be nigh on perfect...
  5. jar ed

jar ed Member

I defecated from the Sheffield forum a long time ago after I discovered British Expats., not just for expats either. It's world wide and of course includes discussions on current UK affairs. It's also on a higher plain of intelligence than the SF which seems mostly to attract a lot of old Marxists and zenophobes