1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

General discussions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by bewerley, Apr 15, 2013.

1. bewerley

bewerley New Member

Has the Forum layout changed?
    On my iPad only Leeds Forum comes up on the landing page and not the General Discussion board?.

Stupid post . I had deSelected an option. Everything is in order

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

No problem, so long as you are sorted now, Bew.

4. bewerley

bewerley New Member

thank you. I had inadvertently pressed 'Hide Forum'

I then couldn't delete my post

5. Carabansity

Carabansity New Member

Didn't want to start a new topic for this and I guess only the mods will read this far down :) but why can't we embed video on the forum? Is it a bandwidth issue or IP/Copyright related? I'm sure I could post hundreds of Amusing Cat videos if it was possible.
    Also was going to start a poll in my I See Dead People topic and although the button exists at the bottom of a new post there were no instructions to actually create one, can this be done or has that been disabled in the Mod CP?

6. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hi Cara

If you start a thread and tick the poll option and submit the post as normal, a new box will open where you can enter the poll question and possible answers.

You can also select whether answers should be anon or not and how long you want it to run for, if necessary.

I don't think it is restricted to moderators only, but give us a shout if you have any problems.

7. Rover

Rover Member

Just a general comment. Since I became aware of this site I've become addicted. Even though I'm quite a long way from Leeds I thoroughly enjoy reminiscing about my "home town". Thanks

8. bewerley

bewerley New Member

Where are you Rover?

9. Rover

Rover Member

I am currently in Salt Lake City,Utah. USA.

10. bewerley

bewerley New Member

That's some place. You'll know all about Moroni then.

11. Rover

Rover Member

Yes! I have heard about Moroni.Today I suspect he feels pretty cold during our cold spell. Maybe his coat of gold helps a little.

12. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

Where did you live and when Pal ?.

13. Rover

Rover Member

I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. It's been a few years since I immigrated here. (1957). Last year I took a cruise around the British Isles but didn't have time to get to Leeds.