1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Galloway Chinned...

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by Darren Major, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Staypuff

Staypuff Active Member

Were you waving a Union Jack at the time by any chance?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    I love that the policeman said "WOTCHIT!". Did he also say elloelloello at the beginning and put an h on the front of words that started with vowels?

4. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

Although I entirely disagree with this Darren Major's viewpoints I don't think scoffing in his face is really the way to debate an idea. There's a real attitude of 'if I don't agree with someone then I'll call them a fucking idiot and take the piss' on here which I don't think is really a very positive way to discuss an opinion.

Has that Darren been kicked off here?

5. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    I think Darren gets the level of debate that he deserves, bearing in mind he refuses to engage and is abusive.

6. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

Perhaps he's just trolling for the sole purpose of getting a reaction? He does seem incredibly blinkered.

7. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Yeah, not really sure anyone started off in the way you're suggesting they did Benny. It's pretty exasperating to be called a leftie this and that and have none of your arguments responded to so maybe that's why people ended up scoffing.