1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Free £10 in taxi credit!

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by North, Nov 28, 2014.

1. North

North New Member

Use the following code, 5twxd, and get £10 off your first Uber ride. Redeem it at uber.com/ or download the uber app.

Uber has just come to Leeds and is a really easy way of getting a taxi plus with the code above you get £10 free which should cover a full journey as rates are cheaper than Amber.

Would defo reccomend it.

Cheers
    North

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Leeds Girl

Leeds Girl Member

Pity I didn't see this before last night. Used my first Uber taxi and was very impressed. Quick friendly service and a very competitive price.

4. Daniell

Daniell Registered User

Sounds great, Might use a taxi for the fun of it!

5. spanielsmum

spanielsmum New Member

Thanks for that xx

6. North

North New Member

No problem. They are pretty good. Went in one te other day and got some free chewing gum and a bottle of water!!!

7. sunsh49

sunsh49 New Member

Do you have an interest to declare?

8. Leeds Girl

Leeds Girl Member

I doubt it. when you take your first ride with Uber they send you a code for others to use (as above)
    I also got one last week when I used it. He's being thoughtful I would say!!

9. North

North New Member

Yeah I just tried it out a few weeks back and they gave you a link to circulate.thought was a good concept so wanted to share for all to get a nice freebie

10. mrkidd85

mrkidd85 New Member

Does this work?

11. sunsh49

sunsh49 New Member

It works very well in London, can't speak for Leeds either way.

12. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

When I am in Leeds I use Roadrunners of Crossgates. what I like is after ordering a taxi they confirm it with a text, they text when the cab leaves the base and again when they arrive fpr you. maybe all other firms do the same as I do not use cabs only when I am in "Stringer" it certainly suits me

13. North

North New Member

yeah it works. you just get a free £10 credit added to your account and then when you travel it automatically uses the credit. easy peasy and dont need any money! plus if the journey is less than £10 you can keep the remaining momey for another journey