1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Forum Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by MrTempleDene, Jun 19, 2013.

1. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

We've just moved things round on the menu bar to your left, added the "Today's Posts"* to the menu rather than it being hidden away in a sub menu.

Does anyone have any suggestions they'd like to see implemented?

*"Today's Posts" is a bit of a misnomer, as it actually shows you everything from the last 24 hours

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MrTempleDene

Has anyone got any feedback?

We are looking into having a "like" button

and

Allowing pictures in more parts of the forum.

Do either of these sound good?

Anything else you'd like to see?

This is your Leeds Forum so please jump in and let us know what you want.

4. Derc

Derc New Member

Excellent ideas, I suggested a reference section in Nov 2012 and April 2013 ?

5. BAZI

BAZI Member

Yes. Why is this forum a "nofollow" ? if it was a "dofollow" site, more businesses would join up, this would attract normal users to sign up who could find goods and services from trades people they can trust, have you thought about that?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  6. MrTempleDene

I'm not sure why that is, I will take it up with the forum owner though. Google seems to be ignoring it though, I can see in google webmaster tools all the LF links back.

7. alanalan20

alanalan20 New Member

Classified ads - is it possible to expire a thread? If not this would be useful, assume someone is selling a bed, it sells, it would be useful to expire it so we know it's no longer available.

This option should also be reversable, in case a sale falls through.