1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Fishing Group

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by 5iron2, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5iron2

5iron2 New Member

How about having a fishing group?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Leeds Forum

Leeds Forum For Everything Leeds Staff Member

That sounds great, is that a personal interest of yours? I'd be happy to create a group for you, but you'd need to help us get some other people interested in fishing to join too - do you have some friends you could 'hook in' ;) ?

4. 5iron2

5iron2 New Member

yes its a personal interest. I don't think I have friends I can 'hook in', but if you create the 'bait' by creating the group, I am sure you will soon have people on the 'hook' as it is the largest participation sport in the UK - 12,000,000 people take part. There will be plenty in Leeds and area.

5. regtest1

regtest1 Guest

Pun-tastic! ;)

I'd be happy to give it a go - if you're able to try and 'spread the word' amongst some of the 12m who live in West Yorkshire and get them to join in that would be great.

Are you happy to start a few topics to get the ball rolling? You'd also be the moderator for that section and therefore can decide what does or does not get posted!

6. 5iron2

5iron2 New Member

ok - will give it a go

7. Leeds Forum

Leeds Forum For Everything Leeds Staff Member

Oops! Just realised I replied earlier from a testing account I had created!

Am I ok to contact you through the email address you registered with? I can then let you know when it's online and ready.

8. 5iron2

5iron2 New Member

Hi - yes that's fine - just let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.